Gym newbie

shimmyamie

Hi there, I have previously joined gyms and then given up pretty much straight away due to laziness and lack of motivation.

I have joined the gym this week and I am determined more than ever to make a change.... However, I say this every day! I am a binge eater and an emotional eater.

I am wanting to share my gym journey with others who are in a similar situation.

Are there any threads or sections in here specifically fit exercise?

Thanks guys ?

Hi

Hi there, I have previously joined gyms and then given up pretty much straight away due to laziness and lack of motivation.

I have joined the gym this week and I am determined more than ever to make a change.... However, I say this every day! I am a binge eater and an emotional eater.

I am wanting to share my gym journey with others who are in a similar situation.

Are there any threads or sections in here specifically fit exercise?

Thanks guys ?

Hello, I'm also new year. I'm a bit lost on the forum, so I can't recommend where you should look for exercise. I'm also an emotional eater. I can be a bit faddy as well.

I don't do gym anymore, I just run and do yoga. It keeps me happy. Good luck on here :)

If you scroll down the main menu to section 10 - "Health, Nutition & Recipes". There is a "Fitness & Exercise" Section in it.

Back