Gyming it?

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by .Nicki., 11 March 2011 Social URL.

1. .Nicki.

.Nicki. Minimin Addict

Do i do it?
    Basically there are 2 gyms in my town, the one i used to belong to is the haunt of my brother/sister in law now although things are friendly enough i don't think i'd like to bump into them. The 2nd is an old swimming centre and they've turned a massive part of it into a new gym and spa suite. I could use the pool, gym and classes for £34 or all that and the spa for £45, i get paid weekly so my thinking is £12 a week for the full package isn't bad, i could go 3 times and have not lost out money wise.
    I have been a member of the other gym twice before but i couldn't get there without hubbs, now we've moved its a bit easier.
    My thinking is i need to be a bit more independent and maybe do things without him, he thinks i won't stick to it and maybe i won't but i have to change something. So would you do it? i need convincing because he's put me doubt by being so negative.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Do whatever you thinks best for you. Sod the in laws and also prove your hubby wrong if need be.

4. gina_b

gina_b Les Mills Fitness Freak

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    herbalife
    i prefer going on my own!
    prove your hubby wrong that you can stick to it

5. Clubnoir

Clubnoir Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    If you go on your own you can work on your schedule and at your own pace !

6. Lotty Big Botty

Lotty Big Botty Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    I much prefer to gym on my own.... That way I have no excuses. I used to have a gym buddy but when ever she wasn't up for going id use that as an excuse and not go myself!!!

If you think you can afford it, and you've worked it into your budget then go for it. I love having access to a spa. I used it as a treat and reward myself with a nice steam and jacuzzi after a good work out..... It's nice to have a pamper and a bit of you time)

Show him you CAN do it, and make him proud :)

Lotty.xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.