H/Extra's

smigget

Hi u lot - yep, still at work here but on me din-dins break (4pm here in not-so-sunny Posh Land... - Peterborough...) !!! Incidently, if Posh win today, they go up to League 1 - just thought I'd share that wiv u ...
Right - as one's mind ticks over, u can't help thinking up new questions and I have a few more - I shall use this thread for the following and another thread for my other queries - as I said earlier, I shld be home around 8:30 tonight and shall log straight on, so I reallyyyyy hope I get some replies :-
HE (B) :-
a) As I mentioned on another thread, can u have 4 RYVITA CRISPBREADS (not Crackerbreads)??? Also, is it true you can also have SIX (xtra lite) Larfin Cows? I haven't had this yet as I'm afraid I've got it wrong, so I'll wait til it's verified!!! Will be glad when I get a book/bible.
b) If you are on a green'un, the HE 113g or whatever of meat or fish that you are allowed, is that cooked or raw weight???
c) On the HE (A), is it TWO or ONE that you can have????

More on another thread x xxxx

Hi

Yes, you can have 4 Ryvita Original/Dark Rye/Sesame Crispbreads and 6 x 17.5g extra light Laughing Cow triangles.

It depends on which meat or fish you're having as a HEB as to how much you can have - if you have a specific in mind let us know and we'll look it up for you. In the book it has raw and cooked weights.

You can have either one or two HEA. If you only want one that's ok, but if you want two then that's ok too!

Hope this helps you!

Annette x

You're welcome:D

Not sure why they changed it but I find it alot easier as I use both HEAs for semi skimmed milk in teas and coffees as I hate skimmed and used to have to use Syns as milk (did the plan a few years ago too), so much better now!!

May I ask.. what colour is the new book then?

Also what is the best book to find out about the syn points?

Also do you know about the oranges... it says in mine that raw orange is 0 sins but to juice one it is 1 sin???

Any help on that would be really appreciated. :)

Basically if you juice or smoothie fruit it becomes a syn, due to being able to eat more of it.

So you can have 10 apples and eat every single one of them and they're free, but you cannot put those exact same apples into a juicer and call it free.

This is because eating 10 apples fills you up more and takes more effort than drinking them in a smoothie.

Loads of people will have views on this... xxx

the new book is reversible original half of book has a strawberry dropping in to water on the front and the green half has slices of star fruit being dropped in to the water.

Back