• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Had 15 syns today feeling naughty oops

I'm also feeling naughty! I had a piece of chocolate tiffin cake today. I'm guesstimating it may have been around 20 syns... It was bl***y lovely though! I've kept the rest of the day syn free and lots of speed foods to make up for it. Hope the scales forgive me! xx

It will do your met rate the world of good , they say you should do it at least once a week on different days. If you STS then have a high blast 30 + to get the system working again.

Phil x

Bellybee

Silver Member
Thanks everyone. I know last time I did SW I started at 15 syns and worked down as I am quite heavy and have a lot to lose. My SW leader is an advocate of 10 syns for women and 15 for men though lol.

Mrs V

Loves Life!
My Mum's Consultant is the same - 10 for women and 15 for men, where as my Consultant says that although there are 15 available you can have them if you want, or not. I keep mine for things like the occasional bag of crisps and extra light mayo, but I dont have the full amount, I tend to have no more than 6. I dont bank my syns either.