had a 100% week but a gain at WI!

When i read this i could have been writing myself!! Last week after a really good week i put on half a pound which i know isnt much but i know i had been really good....then this weekend i went out and had a few drinks for the first time in ages (well maybe more than a few drinks) and so was expecting to stay the same...but iv just been to weigh in and lost two pounds :) Im over the moon so my good work obviously carried forwards! So if mine has im sure yours will too! So stick with it :)

I have a short concentration span and I think most people like to see results quickly to stay motivated but I think we have to picture the weight loss journey as very much a long term plan, and that in 5 - 10 years' time when we've been a healthy weight for years and years, we'll be so glad we didn't lose heart after a poxy little 2 lb :) :)

Well said :clap::clap:

:hug99: I'm sure you'll have a loss next week. Just stick to it and :fingerscrossed: it will happen! :)

Maybe it can be the depo like some of the others have said, even though you have been on it for years it might be just having a weight again effect now!

Good luck for this week & C u @ group next week!

Back