1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Friday WI week 1

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by chunkychops, 22 February 2014 Social URL.

1. chunkychops

chunkychops Well-Known Member

Hi all

Back again to kick some (of my extremely wobbly) butt

WI yesterday after wk 1 - down 10, was initially happy but then my mood went WAY down being stupid, I wanted it all gone NOW lol

Anyway, wishing you all a good week if anyones out there - this forum used to be so much busier so im guessing the price hike has moved a lot of peeps to other diets

Happy shaking guys! xx:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. abbz

abbz Well-Known Member

10lb in a week is amazing! Instead of thinking about what's left to lose, think about that 10lb that's already gone and how much more you will lose!
    Best of luck x

4. LindaWms

LindaWms Well-Known Member

I am on day 5 so haven't been weighed yet. I would be to lose anything. Well done you

5. LindaWms

happy was the missing word lol

6. tigger22

tigger22 Well-Known Member

Hi guys
    Welcome , and well done on the 10 lb loss . This will be my 5 th weigh in on thurs , so far I've lost 20lb but last weeks weigh in was a miserable 1.5 lb pathetic even thou I was 100% tfr . I've had the flu and was on antibiotics too for a chest infection , so according too the chemist this may have been the problem , any way I don't think I lost much this week either I think I've stayed the same , that said I got fed up today and ate a slice of toast instead of a shake . I know it was wrong but was fed up,
    See what Thursday brings
    All the best
    Tigger

7. LindaWms

Wednesday weigh for me. cannot wait lol

8. tigger22

tigger22 Well-Known Member

You will do great Linda , best of luck