Had a bit of a blip, but focused again

loulouless

Is a loser :)
the last couple of days i've done great in the day 2 shakes and water and black coffee and then come tea time my stomach has been really grumbling and got hungry pain.....not sure if its just the way I was feeling but both night i've eaten food...:cry:.

Anyway I realised actually its because I lost my focus and mantra....so back to it hopefully clear the damage up within a couple of days, just glad i've managed to drag myself back from the dark food side.

Purposely went to visit my sister tonight so that she could tell me off and help get me focused again, thanks sis x

Hi honey - wasn't it you who was eating bags of those little Quorn pieces? Did you see my message that they have a high-ish number of carbs in them? This could be making you hungry as it may be throwing you out of ketosis???

yes and you are right, I guess I've learnt my lesson stay SS and dont do the plus bits...it does not work for me. So desperate to do this, I have to stay focused and dont let this stop me.

No nibbles for me, just focusing on my 3 x 8 week plan, half way through the first 8 weeks, i can and will do this.

I've done the same this week after a STS last week. I was eating cheesestrings along with my chicken - one day I had 3! That was about 180 cals....that's what got me into this position - snacking! No more - head is focussed from hereonin.

Good luck with it and stay away from things that aren't on the plan or days 'off', makes things much easier I think! By the way though, when I do SS+ and follow the book properly, I have brilliant losses, so don't rule it out when you are properly back to it.

Back