Had a day off!

mickigirl

Today I got weighed at the end of my second week and have lost a stone on LT. So I decided to take a day off, and eat some chicken breast, some ham and one slice of tongue. I feel much more human this evening, but will have to go back rigorously on the diet tomorrow, and try not to have a day off again till the end, which is in another 5 weeks, when I'll take a week to re-feed before going away. The thing is, yes I only have 10 lbs to lose in 5 weeks, and I keep thinking it's not a lot to lose anyway in that period of time (1kilo a week), but I kind of hate myself this evening for being weak and giving in.
Have you guys got any tips to help myself stop doing this again. i.e becoming complacent?

Don't know if I have any tips to help you not doing this again it may become more clear to you if you knock yourself out of Ketosis and go through what you felt the first few days again! let us know if it becomes more difficult after having meat but seeing it is protein you might be ok anyway good luck with getting back into it 100%

No, it wasn't difficult to get straight back on Lipotrim again, and I had a good day yesterday. Onwards and upwards!

Back