Had a little crisis last night..starting Exante today

Discussion in 'Exante' started by MiriamR, 25 November 2009 Social URL.

1. MiriamR

MiriamR Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey all,

I have been on Slimming World since 4th June and I know I shouldn't say it but I just don't think it works for me, I was eating loads of pasta and potatoes in green days and I just stayed the same or lost very little.

My friend and I tried Exante earlier this year and I stayed on for 2 weeks (rubbish willpower!).

I'm back on it! I can't lose weight any other way and last night I ended up crying and asking my boyfriend to call me fat as I think that is the only way for me to lose weight! After a bit of thought I need to start back on Exante and stick with it for the next 3 weeks.

Wish me luck, I will be on here every day as I need as much support as possible!

Thanksk guys
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisa T

Lisa T Member

Hi MiriamR,

I am on day two of Exante and loving it so far. Lots of luck to you.

Lisa x
  4. peachy1982

peachy1982 Silver Member

common sense, everything in moderation
    Good luck I have just completed my first week and by having small carb free snacks when I really need to I have managed to lose 7lbs. Really happy, just make sure you really want it and nothing will be able to hold you back
    Clare x
  5. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    lighter life /slim and save
    good luck hunnie , on day 4 and its going well . goodluck xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.