1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Had a little crisis last night..starting Exante today

Discussion in 'Exante' started by MiriamR, 25 November 2009 Social URL.

1. MiriamR

MiriamR Member

Hey all,

I have been on Slimming World since 4th June and I know I shouldn't say it but I just don't think it works for me, I was eating loads of pasta and potatoes in green days and I just stayed the same or lost very little.

My friend and I tried Exante earlier this year and I stayed on for 2 weeks (rubbish willpower!).

I'm back on it! I can't lose weight any other way and last night I ended up crying and asking my boyfriend to call me fat as I think that is the only way for me to lose weight! After a bit of thought I need to start back on Exante and stick with it for the next 3 weeks.

Wish me luck, I will be on here every day as I need as much support as possible!

Thanksk guys
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Lisa T

Lisa T Active Member

Hi MiriamR,

I am on day two of Exante and loving it so far. Lots of luck to you.

Lisa x

4. peachy1982

peachy1982 Well-Known Member

Good luck I have just completed my first week and by having small carb free snacks when I really need to I have managed to lose 7lbs. Really happy, just make sure you really want it and nothing will be able to hold you back
    Clare x

5. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

good luck hunnie , on day 4 and its going well . goodluck xxx