• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

had a major shock last night...

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Was sat talking to my partner, and it hit me, im carrying around his body weight in extra fat!! Im carrying him around with me, everywhere i go. I have 11stone to lose, it seems so much! Looking at him, and thinking omg i have all that fat round my heart ect is making me want to do this even more! I need to start asap, ive never felt so determend!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

RuthG

Gold Member
Don't let it get you down, you can do this. You've recognised your 'issues' and you are going to address them, well done!

hey i was the same.. my partner is so thin..

best of luck to you.. you can and will do this..

xxxx

xKimmiex

Silver Member
thing is, i had a baby 5weeks ago, im not planning on starting till after 6week check up. Im not breast feeding, and i want to start while my little girl is still on milk, so i dont get tempted!, Im off docs tomorrow to ask her, as i have the forms. Im morbly obese, so would it be okay to start say 7weeks after giving birth then 3months?, im in right frame of mind atm!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
tbh i dont think i can wait 3months

I really feel for you kim. But I think the best thing to do now is go with a diet plan and excercise until the 3months then start cd. You have to think about your health. They wouldnt say 3months if there wasnt a reason. Im not trying to be mean.

becky xxx

KIMMIE YOU COULD TRY ALLABOUTW8 its a vlcd/lcd with several plans if you did regular which incorporates one carb free meal a day = packs you could start after 6 wks of having a baby. have a look at Consultancy Information for this Area