Had a miserable day, need to wallow

willbefabulousat26

Likes to Dukan
Sorry for a negative post but I'm feeling sorry for myself after getting stranded at Heathrow airport last night and having to sleep on a nasty wooden bench. I was there to meet a friend off a late flight but we ended up missing each other and I couldn't get in contact with her hence getting stranded.

What with the boredom and worry about my friend, being surrounded by tempting vending machines and lovely food stalls I went and binged on non-Dukan food:break_diet:

I justified it by telling myself I'd be unlikely to stick to Dukan while my friend is here anyway even though I know it is possible and have done so before when friends have visited.

Feeling rubbish now and can't wait to get back to Dukan. :cry:

Oh that is just pants - what a crappy day right enough!! I think I would have done the same - sometimes there is nothing else to be done really!! But stop beating yourself up - it's one wee blip - and you know a few PP days will sort it right out! xx

Bounce back my dear!

How awful being stranded on a bench overnight at Heathrow... :( I'd have done the same as you!

Take care while your friend is here so as not to regain too much. Perhaps opting for Atkins choices (higher fat) rather than carbs.

x

Back