Had an accident last night

pandora

finding my way again !
Fell head first into a box of chocolate biscuits :break_diet:
strange thing is i still feel very motivated & determined, but its the week b4 TOTM & i get nibbly then, i fought it all day yesterday but when i got to work some inconsiderate patient had bought a box of Fox's biscuits as a thank you, i mean how very dare they :eek:

Hi Cheryl

Your still motivated that's the main thing

Onwards & upwards as the saying goes

Things can only get better good Luck
:)

Bliddy Nora - the thread title nearly gave me a cardiac!

The nibbles is one of those normal (but annoying) factors for many people the week before TOTM. I happened to choose that week to start SSing (I didn't realise - my cycles are all out of whack) so it made things that much tougher.

Realising what is driving these urges is half the battle - you can then forgive yourself little slips and being aware is what stops those slips becoming binges.
You're doing great!

I know exactly where you're coming from.I could eat 10000 points a day the week b4 totm!!
So i am dreading next week, might have to get my jaw wired!!LOL

i'm the same hun xxx

I think i ate 40 choc chip cookies last week after a nightshiftxx

I'd like to congratulate you on showing such restraint! :p

AHH!! Cheryl That was me last week, I couldnt stop. Back on track now though thanks to MSN and minins.

God how I hate TOTM!!

mt accident last night was a bottle of wine,dont get me wrong i had even worked it into my points.... it was the second bottle that was the accident!!

Nicole x

once i start i cant stop

I hear ya ...
TOTM + choc chip cookies + a cuppa = recipe for a munch fest :rolleyes:

Been there, done that, now wearing the (XXL) T-shirt :sigh:

ooh dear!!

Why is it that the tasty good stuff is so bad for you?! :(

Why can't they make biscuits that taste horrible and put you off for life so that we don't go munching them!

determined to stay on track 2day, hopefully got it outta my system now, just hope they've all gone tonite when i get to woek, they should have, the day staff are gannetts. Most of them are skinny Phillipino's too, makes you sooo sick :sigh:
xx

Fell head first into a box of chocolate biscuits :break_diet:

:rotflmao: - that's classic........... happens to me all the time.:rolleyes:

there's still some chockie bickies left, but they are going nowhere near my mouth, not tempted at all (wipes brow in relief) Sticking to the stuff i bought in with me
xx

Back