Had my legs waxed...

totty

Personal Trainer
I had my legs waxed on friday....and my GOD i cried like a baby!!!....:wave_cry:

I have never felt pain like it!!!..:cry:

i was jumping off the chair....sweating like a pig...grabbing my legs.....then when i thought they had finished...they told me they had to do the back..:eek:

Am i just a wuss or what?!?....

I had my legs waxed on friday....and my GOD i cried like a baby!!!....:wave_cry:

I have never felt pain like it!!!..:cry:

i was jumping off the chair....sweating like a pig...grabbing my legs.....then when i thought they had finished...they told me they had to do the back..:eek:

Am i just a wuss or what?!?....

You're not a wuss, it is painful...I've only ever waxed my legs myself, and it took me about 20 mins because I kept leaving ages between each rip for the pain to subside. I stick with shaving now, or Veet.

lol...thanks for the reply :cool:

i am going back for more though!!...cus the results are well worth it :D

it is painful; have a paracetamol before hand!usually helps me! but the results are worth it!:p once you keep doing it you'l build up a good level of pain tolerance

Lol I LOVE It.....>If you get it done regularly you dont notice it as much.....X

i think it feels really nice lol

I haven't waxed in like 2 years but yes I remember the pain and it's not nice one of my favourite ladies I used to go to would give me a quick massage afterwards which was bliss. The pain we have to go through to look good honestly the men have it soooo easy. Wouldn't it be great if not waxing was acceptable in this world but alas.

once you have it done a few times you wont notice the pain as much

a brazillian wax doesnt hurt as much once you have it done a few times eaither lol

I find that if I go to somewhere really good then I hardly feel any pain at all...can depend on how experienced the person is as well! First time I had any sort of wax near me I went a little ripper happy...was just supposed to get half legs done but came out of there with "neck down alopecia" (have to give Tim Minchin his brilliant lyric reference here :p ) She was REALLY good and I just though bugger it, it's Summer so just get rid of it all as it's not hurting like all my friends had said it would :D it lasted AGGGES as well - was well worth it.

But then the next time I went to somewhere different as I was back at Uni and it was the most painful experience ever... I was SO confused! The other place from back home has relocated and I don't trust any other salon with my limbs and bits! lol xxx

all i will say is this. get your legs done a few times before u even go near the bikini area. i got my legs waxed there last week and i was going to get a brazilian but i have cyst so i just got a high bikini. hurt like hell. so im just sticking with that for the summer and i might brave baring all eventually! now to be fair everyone is different so u might find it okk but generally the skin is very sensitive down there!!! keep getting the legs done it will get easier and in comparison to the money u spend on shaving not to mention the time if u get regrowth like mine, once u wax u shud never go back! seriously im a week yesterday since i got waxed and i barely have any hair on my legs, normally after shaving id have a bit the next day! just take some painkillers and bite on something! ull be fine! :D

Its all to do with peoples pain threshold isnt it.
I, HATE the pain of waxing, makes me flinch move around and get funny pains all over my body.
I cant wait for it to be over - but it lasts ages.
I cant hack having my legs done.

Eyebrows only now haha.

I have my eyebrows waxed, and i swear it hurts the more times they do it, my eyes are streamimg after and they go all red and puffy! the things we go through eh? :D

Back