had my monthly check up gobsmacked some pics

Well done on your weight loss Kittykat, you should be really proud of yourself :)

Your meal tonight sounds so yummy, I will be making that risotto soon!

Keep up the good work
xx

Hi Kitty

I'm glad you're back and you sound like you are doing so well - 9lbs lost in 2 weeks - fantastic.

I'm doing WW at the moment but not going to classes because I can't really afford them. I've done WW so many times I have all the books and gadgets so I'm going alone.

Haven't really been doing it properly for the last couple of weeks but today I have had 21.5 out of my 22 points and for the first time in ages not had a drink (God I sound like I should join AA too ;)).

Keep up the good work :D

Bumping Your Thread Mate,how You Doin?xx

cheers mate xxx

yeah all well here nothing really to report been a bit busy went swimming tonght and also worked till 7pm managed 30 lengths tonite and i went on my own as my mate couldnt maske it gonna start water arobics either over the weekend or next wk

off out tomorrow nite for a few beverages will be a few as not had a drink in 3 weeks :eek::eek: so shouldnt take much and im working sat morning Joy!!

Hi Kitty, You're doing really well with the swimming.
I used to do aquarobics..it is hilarious, I did have to keep checking that my boobs were still in my cossis though what with all the prancing about:eek:
Earns loads of bonus points too.
Enjoy your night out
L x

well had a fab nite last nite drank too much wine think it was 5 glasses but didnt finish the last one god how bad was that leaving a drink !!!! well been to work this morning thanks to my pal ringing me at 7.50 getting me up had to be in work at 08.30 made it though looked crap so off to bed in a bit and maybe swimming tonite as ive no plans to go out hope your all enjoying the sunshine :):) xxxx

Morning guys cant believe im up at this hour its only bloody 05.15 and woke up by the birds singing think they think 1 up all up so here i am FFS:eek::eek: washing is on gonna be in that swimming pool at 8.00 today was gonna go last nite but ended up chatting on the phone then went to the supermarket at 7pm last nite well how good was that it was sooo quiet lovely.

well after swimming i intend to pop into town to pick some bits up then im out to my dads for my tea think ive got salad!! mmm hope u all have a loively day whatever the weather may be its still dark here so cant tell xxxx

morning all well ive got up this morning and feel like n old lady Gosh !!! I went to water workout last nite and thoroughly enjoyed it i never thought it would work parts i didnt think existed:eek::eek: so weigh in tonight and i will report back tonite hopefully again with good news have a good day xx

All the best for tonight's weigh in KittyKat.

I remember trying to do Aquarobics. I have never laughed so much in such a short space of time & I was soooo cream crackered I couldn't get out of the pool - I didn't know my legs weren't capable of carrying me until I started up the steps out of the water.

I really MUST try a get to another class - most of them are on when I am working, except for Friday night but that's supposed to be protected time with my OH

i really did enjoy it and had a laugh too all i know is if it was on land i wouldnt have lasted the warm up !!

wonder how many bonus points i earned ???

ooh just looked and earned 4.5 points !!!

Are you going to be able to eat all your points? How many are you allowed in a normal day? (If you don't mind me asking)

Awww i used to love aqua splash! ... Im gonna go look up for another class to! ... look see what youve started! theres gonna be a rush on now down at everyones local pools! and for an extra 4.5 points well its gotta be worth going! lol .. trouble is im so short i used to almost drown most weeks! lol

Good luck for w.i xx

Back