had my monthly check up gobsmacked some pics

:rotflmao:

well after my early nite last nite in bed by 21.45 i do feel a bit more with it and the third lip is certainly not as noticiable thank god for zovirax and i caught it in time . So today ive got housework to do again!! and need to pop into town thwn im coming back and chilling out. Last nite i couldnt be bothered to cook and had the takeaway menus to hand........ no i didnt ring them i decided to cook had WW ocean pie and chips and it was gorgeous im so pleased i gave into the takeaway was gonna go to the gym or swimming this weekend but will give it a miss what with the cold hope everyone has a good weekend xxxx

Hi Kitty,
Sure you'll soon be back on fine form after a quiet weekend.
Don't go too mad on the housework, you don't want your condition to worsen:D
Have a good one and speak to you soon
L x

well after my late night i didnt go to bed till nearly 5am was up listening the the joe calzaghe fight whooo hooo glad he won!! im up and raring to go off to have my nails and hair done then off to pick tickets up for a reunion im off to in may hope everyone has a good day btw the cold has eased up immensley but im sure art some point i will ned a little lay down more to the fact that ive had 4 hrs sleep cheers mate who rang me at 9.20 this morning !!

well after a lovely chilled weekend its monday and that means weigh in tonite i will report back hopefully with good news...........

Lost 3lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did post earlier dunno where it went ???????

Brilliant well done! thats a fabby loss! .. Have another brill week
xx

thanks for the replies guys it means soo much having this support around me xxxxx

well my auntie came for dinner who is also at WW and we had the best meal ever for starte i did the famous butternut/sweet potato soup 1/2 point per bowl and for main we had seafood risotto which consisted of

1 courgette 1/2 onion mushrooms in frylight added 1 chicken stock with little water oh and a clove of garlic then 1 pack of tilda lime and coriander rice then 1/2 pack assorted seafood and it was mmmmmmmmmm sorry forgot the peas too pointed it at 6 points we had no room for pud that was gonna be jelly yogurt and strawberries i may have them later:):):)

Back