had my monthly check up gobsmacked some pics

morning all well ive got up this morning and feel like n old lady Gosh !!! I went to water workout last nite and thoroughly enjoyed it i never thought it would work parts i didnt think existed:eek::eek: so weigh in tonight and i will report back tonite hopefully again with good news have a good day xx

Good luck hun,let us no how you get on at wi tonight xx

lost another 2lb!!!!!!!!!:):):)

:party0011:Way to go :D

YAY well done !! great stuff :) .......... have another great week xx

im still here not feeling great this week waiting for TOTM to arrive and its sure taking its time had a stomach and back ache for 3 days now and a mega headache last night that bad couldnt sit on the pc so went to bed early feel soo bloated feel like ive put on loads have only managed swimming once this week so far will either go tomorrow morn or sat diet okayish need to write it all down for the last 2 days naughty naughty

hi kitty

just checking you ok hun! (p.s. so pleased Ive gone through menopausal!!)

sun xxx

Morning all and what a beautiful morning it is ! I thought i better update as been a bit slack over the last few days not felt great at all TOTM and still been hurting from bloody aqua class on sunday i did also go swimming on tues morning so think i did a bit too much worked late a few nites this week too
Well as the sun was shining i took myself off for a walk!! me who rarely walks anywhere i dug out the pedometer i bought from class this week and left the house at 07.40 and walked nearly 2 miles round the local park christ didnt realise how near it was to walk and i have earned 1.5 activity points
off out later shopping with step sister gonna get my washing out its days like this i miss a garden and may go swimming tonite ??
hope you all enjoy your bank holiday im not back in work till thursday whoo hoo :):)

Kitty kat,sounds like you have had a busy week hun,i just got one of them pedometers and not recieved from ebay yet! I wanna get using it.Have a good weekend xx

well went and bought a new bra this afternoon with my step sister seems like ive been wearing the wrong size !! have another one on order as have to come from the states we then stopped n the pub for a quick drink as the weather was so nice sat outside with my soda and lime we then met her husband and kids in the park had a kick about then went to another pub and just had lime and soda agsin sat in the beer garden so far today ive walked 6762 steps 2.98 miles and got 4 activity points but i did take the pedomiter of when ui went for bra fitting so prob done over 3 miles now !!:):)

Hi Kitty,
You're doing great with the walking.
Easier when the weather is fine isn't it?
I don't want to walk anywhere in the rain!
L x

well this morning i went to the gym and have also been shopping as off out tonit so fancied a new top! have done 6126 steps today 2.7 miles and gained 3.5 activity points go me !! off out for a drink or two tonite i think !!!!

well had a fab nite drank far too much and ive got to get weighed tonite eeek :eek::eek::eek:

Back