had my monthly check up gobsmacked some pics

thanks guys im feeling loads better now have slept most of the afternoon got told off from work as left a text saying i wouldnt be in i didnt know it wasnt sufficient never been off sick before !! dont get paid as still on probation but couldnt be helped

well weigh in tonite and im going as there isnt one next week as BH and i may be away the weekend lets hope its good news not feeling confident this week dunno why though

stayed the same this week

Hi Kitty,
Sorry to hear about car and illness!! Not been a great week has it?
Bet your UTI had something to do with you staying the same this week. Better than a gain though huh?
Take care
L x

well woke up this morning in pure agony its worse than yesterday and im passing blood now so another day off work and a visit to the docs is on the cards me thinks

HI Kittykat
I'm new, only a few days. You sound really pumped and doing it for all the right reasons! You go!
Brenda
X

Aw sorry to hear that hun, its best to get it sorted by the doctor before it turns into a kidney infection x x x

Aw sorry to hear that hun, its best to get it sorted by the doctor before it turns into a kidney infection x x x

Docs not open till 08.15 its gonna be a battle getting there as i cant stay off the loo for more than a few mins !!

Blimey you are going through it......hope you can get it sorted, what if you explain your situation, would they be able to get the gp out to you.

Blimey you are going through it......hope you can get it sorted, what if you explain your situation, would they be able to get the gp out to you.

i doubt they would do that !! just rang surgery and there phone lines aint open till 08.30grrrrr

got an appointment at 11.10 earliest i could get !!

awww no cystitus is horrendous! I started with a bout this morning! so am on cranberry and the oasis sachets! .. I hope you manage to get seen at the docs today and get it sorted ~hugs~

awww no cystitus is horrendous! I started with a bout this morning! so am on cranberry and the oasis sachets! .. I hope you manage to get seen at the docs today and get it sorted ~hugs~

ive had the oasis sachets and not made a difference hope they help you

ive been to docs and got antibiotics he also wants a water sample could i bloody get any out whilst there dribble ! so just has 2 pints of water as cant start the tablets till ive been :eek::eek:

Poor things! Hate cystitis...apparently barley water squash helps but might just be an old wives tale.

Feel better soon xxx

Hope you're soon feeling better X

Once it has got to that stage the only thing that can help is antibiotics! You poor darlin, but once you start them you will find relief after a few hours. I usually take two to start the course as it gives the infection a good 'kick in the behind' and lessens that horrible heavy feeling. Make sure you have a little something in your tummy before you start the course too because some of those can make you pretty nauseous :(
I have to say I'm an expert on these as I was plagued with them for over a year a few years back and only found out later it was due to stress, combined with too much coffee and the birth control I was using! Think back to see what might have caused it and you can try and prevent it coming back x

Back