Had My WI

morning/afternoon people
went clubbin last night for the first time since being back on cd, i stuck to the water :) was hard on the way home coz i had 4 other ppl in the car and they all got kebabs and got me a bottle of water but i stayed strong.
didnt manage my 3 meals yesterday :( had my first shake quite late then my 2nd before i went out then when i got in a 3.30am i didnt fancy my frozen tetra as it takes bout half hour to eat :(
xxx

:Dwell done

Well Done Chick, :D

Have added you on myspace & facebook..
xx

hey everyone
WI tomoro.
not done well this weekend, went clubbin friday night and was ment to be driving then i wouldnt of drunk but my sister ended up drivin, was gona have to vodka and diet cokes but that turnt into god knows how many and some sours shots to :(
went out for the day yesterday with the guy i really like, we went and got breakfast before we went then had lunch at the zoo, not gona beat myself up bout it to much, whats done is done, i just didnt wana ruin a good day with worryin bout havin my milkshake, still got alot fo water down and didnt drink anythin i shouldnt so didnt go super mad
xxx

didnt have a good wi monday coz i pigged out on the weekend, only lost 1lb :(
done ok this week but just enjoyed a plate of salmon and brocolli and brussells, i asked my cdc if it would be ok and she said yeh so i thought it wont hurt but im not off the wagon xxx

Looks like you want a few "Maggies" around you to keep on the straight and narrow. Come on then, I can be one of them if you like ....... its over to you little lady, would you respond well to a bit of encouragement. Bet you would!! You want to learn how to play the game of posting by reading a few other threads and adding YOUR THOUGHTS to them; help others and it will help you too. It's a mind game really .... we all need support you see.

Welcome, PinkMantha.
You last visited: 2 Weeks Ago at 03:24 PM

hey everyone its been a while again as u can see,
hqd a few blips but im still gettin there.
had a blip last night, iv been out clubbin thurs, fri and sat and thurs and fri i was fine just with the water the only thin is i didnt get in till like 4am and really didnt fancy my soup so iv missed a couple, i wnet out last night still with the intention on drinkin water but got offered a vodka and said yes, then i had more and more and more and got completly wasted, i have no memory of certain points of th night then to top it off afterwards my mate was eatin a fav chcicken burger and i was just starin at it so he shuved it in my mouth, it tasted so good then i decided i wanted a burger and it dnt help iv been workin in the kebab shop so they just like give me food so i went and got a cheese burger with ketchup cue and onions but sropped half of it on the floor then walked back in the shop in my drunken state and demanded cheesy chips. iv been so naughty and i shudnt coz it my birthday saturday and the outfit i want to wear i still need to shift a few more pounds, im not gona have a good weekend coz im going for a meal on the friday night with someone who cnt make my birthday then im havin lunch saturday on my actual birthday then gona be drinkin loads then of course im havin a kebab afterwards, i no i shudnt beat myself up to much just means will take a few weeks longer but i am gettin there, im 9st 10lbs now, i think id like to shift another stone, im feeling so much better, everyone is noticing and last night i wore the outfit i wore for my 18th, 5 years ago! ig u got facebook check out the pics.
right thats my little rant over lol
hope all is ok
xxx

Hi Pink Mantha

You can do it! Your weight loss has been great so far. I am back on track after a huge kick up the b*llocks of the weekend after managing only 2 days before the vodka called.

Keep going - you can do it!

sara
:)

Good luck with the re-start to have put on only 2.5lbs is fantastic!
Success is heading your way with the re-start! X:)

Back