Had to have food

jenben

Hi peeps I was in hospital yesterday having an endoscopy due to abdominal pain, under general anaesthetic and was made to have food before they allowed me home!! I chose a salad with quiche and didnt eat the pastry...I'm gutted cos this morning my scales say I'm 2lbs heavier than I was!!!
Turns out I have an ulcer, does anyone know if I'll be ok carrying on with the diet cos I really would be devastated to have to stop now xxxx

jenben said:
Hi peeps I was in hospital yesterday having an endoscopy due to abdominal pain, under general anaesthetic and was made to have food before they allowed me home!! I chose a salad with quiche and didnt eat the pastry...I'm gutted cos this morning my scales say I'm 2lbs heavier than I was!!!
Turns out I have an ulcer, does anyone know if I'll be ok carrying on with the diet cos I really would be devastated to have to stop now xxxx

With something as important as that, you be best asking a medical professional rather than us random people on a diet forum! They'd be the ones to tell you :) hope you're better soon

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Jo, I'm a bit wary about doing that as my doctor hates the idea of food replacement diets so would discourage it as he has in the past

jenben said:
Thanks Jo, I'm a bit wary about doing that as my doctor hates the idea of food replacement diets so would discourage it as he has in the past

Maybe speak to him and say that you want to lose weight but are unsure as to what plan you can follow due to the ulcer, and ask for advice! Try that approach maybe?

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

I don't think an ulcer will prevent you from
Doing this diet. It's spicy, fatty food that makes ulcers flare up and sore, this is anything but. BUT you'd best check as I'm no doctor!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

To be honest I have a stomach ulcer and a hiatus hernia and it has felt so much better on this diet. I dont have so much reflux as i used to and in general feel a lot better

willowmcg said:
To be honest I have a stomach ulcer and a hiatus hernia and it has felt so much better on this diet. I dont have so much reflux as i used to and in general feel a lot better

Thank you so much for your post xx my doctor said I have to eat little and often so I'm having small chunks of chicken, celery, etc...and I figured the tablets I'm on will help eventually (still in pain). I've had biopsies taken so will find out what's caused it next Wednesday.

Back