Had to share

Dolly1971

Hi folks I'm so excited had to share, hubby asked me what I wanted for present when I reach 10 st target. Joking I said beetle car convertible, he knows this is my dream car. So he said deal, he will buy one when at target. It won't be new one of course but I'm so excited. I think he thinks I won't do it, so my god one big surprise for him. My bet I won't get to target till autumn or winter and won't be able to use with top down lol. :)

Awesome!!

Over the moon, god help him, motivation has one up 100% lol Also going away with girls in sept, so need to feel happy in summer clothes.

Yay that's awesome Hun! You show him :) you can do it! Iv asked hubby for money to buy a new wardrobe of clothes xx

Nice motivation...Nice husband:cupid:

Good luck with your weight loss journey:shifter:

I'm so jealous, great motivation, we will need a picture of you and your new car when you reach target

Yay that's awesome Hun! You show him :) you can do it! Iv asked hubby for money to buy a new wardrobe of clothes xx
I haven't thought of new cloths, have to walk around naked lol x good for you retail therapy heaven x

Been constantly looking on eBay at pictures and colours lol. X I've been over weight since I gave up smoking about 8 yrs ago, was always thin, so poor hubby wants his thin wife back. Looks like he will get it with bribes lol. Xxx

Back