Had wine last night.....

NewDawn

Bring on the trumpets
One bottle to be precise!.....My friend came round so being Friday night....she brought wine...and the rest they say is history.
What I didn't do which I normally do when I have wine is snack on rubbish. I cut my self 30g of cheese and chopped up lots of cucumber and salad.
Making up for it today....already consumed over a litre of water. I have my first weigh in on Monday...so I hope I haven't done too much damage.

xxx

How good are you to sticking to healthy food after a bottle of wine - I would have no chance so well done!!

Good luck for wiegh in on monday, Im sure you wont have done any damage at all.
Diz x

Just get back onto the program, dmb40, and I am sure you will see a great loss on Monday! :)

Dizzy is right! You are so good sticking to it after drinking wine! Quite a lot of us (me included) would have done more damage!

Good luck for Monday - let us know how you did! :)

Love Lisa

LOL........I impressed myself!!! I have done all manner of diets in the past...the list is endless...but I have stuck with this diet. Normally I would have had wine every night (2-3 glasses) but haven't felt the need. I am determined to lose the weight and not be the token fatty on holiday..hahaha

Thanks guys

Dawn xxx

Back