haha don't ya love dreams

Sweetcheeks24

This is my 2nd day of CD for anyone that doesn't know :D

Anyway went to sleep last night (as you do lol) kept dreaming I was eating food, well because of this I kept waking myself up thinking noooooooooooooo you can't eat stop!! Then i'd realise it was only a dream, I hadn't actually cheated and go back to sleep only to do it all over again.

lmao.

Really pleased I got through the first day, know next few are going to be just as hard but woken with a renewed energy for it. :)

Sounds like when I first quit smoking! just dreamt about cigs all the time, even tho I had no cravings whilst I was awake.

Strange what your subconcious does.....

haha thats so funny i had a dream last night that i was sat in macdonalds stuffing my face and my boyfriend caught me through the window and dragged me out by my hair! it was a bit freeky to say the least! il defo try to avoid eating apples before i go to bed! that might have been the cause lol!x

OMG - I remember in my first couple of weeks once dreaming about eating **whispers - chocolate fudge sauce shhhhhhhhh** I woke up as I ACTUALLY had my bloody finger in my mouth :rotflmao::rotflmao:.... More recently at Easter I also dreamt that I ate Cadbury Creme Eggs and washed them down with lemonade :eek::eek:.... WTF????

Madness xxxxxxxx

The other night I dreamt I was eating dry roasted peanuts in a pub beer garden, it was weird cos then i thought Oh no I've cheated and felt dead guilty.

omg wait til u hear the dream i had last night----

i was kidnapped by a bunch of old men and was being gang raped by them! it was sooooo awful!
i was tryin to text my dad to tell him the address i was at-- i remember it was 186 west nile street--- strrange coz its a street in glasgow city centre i've neva been on. anyway they caught me texting and were beating me up and then russel brand came in and saved me!!
aaaaaaaaaaaah russel brand my hero.
wen i am thin i will be the woman to tame him :D:D:D
love him!!

oooh that sounds a scary dream.. although Russell Brand yummy!!

OMG - I remember in my first couple of weeks once dreaming about eating **whispers - chocolate fudge sauce shhhhhhhhh** I woke up as I ACTUALLY had my bloody finger in my mouth :rotflmao::rotflmao:....

Thats so funny!! :giggle:

The past few weeks I keep dreaming of zombies, Im having to fend them off or run away ... weird!?

Thats so funny!! :giggle:

The past few weeks I keep dreaming of zombies, Im having to fend them off or run away ... weird!?

Oh I know - only problem was my finger tasted of my finger rather than the choc fudge sauce - which is what woke me up... The disappointment :mad::mad::mad: that there was not yummyness :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Back