hair dilema :)

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
so im reallly bored with my hair lenght.
that bored i tried a fringe and more layers in it, still bored.

this is the current hair
pveyc.jpg

its not as light as that in real life, the light makes it appear white.

but i want this style.... the blonde girls hair
2i1nxhk.jpg

reckon this will suit?
had similar before but when i had dark hairand it was a little longer than the 2nd pic.
got my appointment in a week :)

Your hair looks quite thick (suffer from the same, woe) so I'd get them to thin it out and it'd look well good xx

its too thick, takes too long to dry even if i blast it, i do have naturally curly hair but i straughten everyday anyway, it wnt be no hassle doing it still :)

Embrace your curls I say! I have curly hair, I used to hate it but I've learnt to deal with it and now my hair thanks me for it:

394369_10151100689270529_656770528_22121547_2073755817_n.jpg

I think the shorter style will look lovely. I'd agree with the others your hair does look really think. I too have curly hair & have learnt to live with it, my daughter also has curly hair & either leaves it curly or straightens it, both look fine.

With the shorter style you could see how it looks straight or curly & go with whichever suits your mood on the day.;)

it looks alright if i leave it curly without brushing it, soon as i do it goes frizzy :/ ever seen the first harry potter films? its like hermione granger fluffy!

i think it'll look lovely :) go for it!
have you tried leave in conditioner treatments? they are lifesavers for thick and frizzy hair. I recommend Aussie 3 minute miracle, they are only £1 in Boots/Superdrug :).

I have naturally curly hair and I always make sure I use serum an absolute must! Also I find if I wear my hair in a tight plait it's a nightmare an I look like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards :( best using a detangling comb not a brush an I sweat I've got enough hair for 2 people! I think you'd suit short hair altho I'd never have short hair myself because I had a bob once ha ha looked like I had a triangle on my head! Ah the joys! ;)

*Swear not sweat stupid predictive text :(

i have some good serum, its an oil but only a little is needed.
i use a leave in conditioner but its just a cheapy thing, ill try the aussie 3 min miricle!

My hair is super thick too, and I've found if I want short hair styles I have to get it thinned with the fringe. If I do it looks good, but otherwise I end up looking like a dandelion. Good luck!

im intruiged to see what your hair looks like now!! :)
xxx

I think the short cut looks great

had some blue dye put in too :D now have blue and white hair

I have long, thick curly (red!) hair. I feel your pain! I never brush mine. Mine gets a going through with a tangle tease with leave in conditioner when its wet. If i'm joojshing up my curls, I then add serum (don't be shy with this), mousse, then hairspray before shoving my head upside down and drying with a diffuser. Instant fabulousness! It might make your hairstyle feel more flexible if you chop and change a bit with the style a little more :) As for the picture you showed, yep, that's a cool style, I am phobic of hairdressers though and hate having short hair so I'm not the best to give a balanced perspective :) xx

best pic i have with the blue is my avatar :D

Back