Hair Dilemma

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
I'm having a hair dilemma. Brown? Red/brown? Brown highlights? Keep the extreme blonde? What shall I do!? Got roots coming through so need to make my mind up quick! Thoughts welcome! xXx

dont put any red tonnes in it yet, youl need a dark on first otherwise you will have a disaster!

maybe stick with blonde for a while, thought it suited your skin tone personally :)

stay blonde - break it up with some caramel/honey tones for a change maybe??? xxx

Steer clear of Red - it took me AGES to get rid of the red i had and i still have 'warmer' tones in my blonde now!!! x

The only problem with the extreme blonde is that it burnt my scalp soo much I was watching to itch it so bad lol.

Didnt realise that about the red, won't be doing that then!

I want it back the way it was before I bleeched the whole thing :( It took me a good year to get it from a natural brown to blonde via getting a whole head of coloured highlights.

Meh :(

Agree with Ellebear- I'd stay with blonde, but maybe get the highlights 5-7 shades darker (on the blonde side). If you go for brown or any dark highlights it will just accentuate the blonde tone even more.

you would look great any colour!

the girls have given you some good advice, but be sure whatever colour you go we need photos

good luck with what colour you go for

So, I had a cry to my mum and dad on the phone and then again to the OH when he got in lol. Managed to book a hair appointment for Saturday to get it sorted with my old-faithful (but expensive and 50 mile away) hairdresser, I know she will sort it.

Meli, thats the plan hun!

Thank you all for your words and advice, appreciate it xx

You put bleach straight on your hair!? Like you would an all over colour? If so I'm not suprised!! Ouchies for your scalp! Woiuld have put all your hair in packets waiting for it to lift then do ur roots as it can be harsh androots lift quicker and more even then rest of haor so wouldn't have been on ur scalp aslong! Xx

deary me ... no wonder your scalp hurt hun!! :( as a qualified hairdresser I'm kinda biased but i would always always say avoid doing it yourself especially when your lightening most folk don't realise the damage you can do your head and your hair :( I think that your hair will be lovely no matter what you do but you really suit it blonde ... you can still be blonde but just not as extreme if you feel like it is too much for you... you could always go for a medium/light blonde all over colour with some honey and caramel and bleach high lights... whatever you decide on just make sure that you are happy and if you have been going to your hairdresser for a while then she will know what best to advise you for your natural skin tone :) good luck but I'm sure your hair will be beautiful xxx

Back