Hair falling out bad

Ejsunshine

I'm gutted I hoped it wouldn't happen to me but it has, everyday more and more hair is falling out and I'm devastated I would now consider coming off it, it's not just a little anymore it's huge amounts :-( don't know what to do

Oh I feel so bad for you, I'm in my 5th day and all is fine with my hair so far?? How long have you been on LT? Has it just started happening? x

Hi, this is week 16 for me, it's been happening a while but much worse recently :-( doesn't help I wash my hair everyday maybe ill have to stop doing that. Good luck with u, keep me up dated x

I will do, it's so good to come on here and read all your success stories.. You have done amazing, I bet your really proud of yourself, I have 3 stone to loose, can't imagine myself seeing it all the way through but I'm guna give it my best shot, thanks il keep you posted x

Of course u will see it though very soon it will become habit, I started thinking ill be on it for a quick boost for 6 weeks!! 16 weeks later and over 4 stone down I'm still going strong :) although I do have a sneaky chicken and salad at weekends now lol but always wish I hadn't after
Chin up it really does get easier I know everyone says it but it does, x

Yeah it's got easier already and I'm on the 5th day, my hunger pains have settled loads today, starting to feel abit peckish now though as my bf is making his tea!!! He's having chicken too so I'm even more tempted now you've told me that?? But I'm going to stay strong!!! I really hope I've lost at my weigh in thi week? I don't feel like I've lost tbh? How much did you loose in your 1st week, if you can remember? Lol xx

No don't u eat I'm only having a little now as nesrky as goal weight, stick to it 100% and u will see the results quick, I lost 7lb in 5 days then 9lbs the following week x

That's great, I hope I achieve results like you... Nope no food is coming past these lips of mine!! I will be thin, that's all I keep thinking, anyway il keep you posted on my 1st weigh in, take care xx

EJ - don't panic. When I did 11 weeks my hair started falling out and it seemed like loads and loads but it don't notice at all, I have got thick hair anyway so done it a favour but chunks came out in the hairbrush and I was do worried I tried not to brush it but then it stopped after a couple of weeks and don't notice at all xx

Back