Hair - Help!

Judi you made me laugh I was a bit worried about putting the photo up I'm not very photogenic! Thanks for the advice I have so much to think about.:)

Well it's done. I'll get hubby to take a pic tonight. I'm a little disappointed with the colour, I'd dyed it quite a dark purpley shade a few weeks ago and though the colour today has taken some of it away and it's more of a red colour it's still rather dark. If I'd known I'd have just gone for some highlights, she wasn't allowed to do whole head and highlight on the same day.:( I've booked in for 2 weeks time, they only do it on Wednesday's through the summer. I musn't complain though £16 for a restyle and colour is a bargain. I'll just know next time.

I didn't have it very short, I chickened out. There are layers all through to give it some lift and she styled it wavey rather than very curly which looks quite nice, I'll be able to straighten it if I want though it's so fine I'm not sure it would look great completely straight. I have a nice side swept fringe to finish it off.

Pic to come. Thanks for all the advice, I don't want you to think I've ignored any of it. Once I'm at target I think I'll try out Fern's suggestion.:D

Here it is, terrible pic and I have no make- up on so sorry to scare.:8855: I have to say it was looking better this morning, I've been swimming since so had to try and dry it the same way. She managed to get some lovely body at the top so I might buy the product she used. It's going to take some practise! Not bad though for the money I think and far better than it was.:)
241scv6.jpg
241scv6.jpg

Thanks :D It will be nice to get some highlights added to lift it a little but it's a good start for the next phase of my weight loss. Perhaps I'll go shorter every 5 stone.:8855:

Oooo, it looks lovely Laura! I know I'm a bit late, but I did love the style Fern posted. I don't think it would be very successful if you have very fine hair, however, unless you want to use a ton of products every day. My hair is very fine, and I know that there's no way I could have a style like that :) I do love it though. I wish my hair would behave itself! :cry: :8855: xxx

I was doing pretty good as level 2 student fern :p don't hate level 2's all gotta start somewhere LOL.

i LOVE YOUR HAIR LauraX

Thanks everyone.:)

It was a level 2 who did mine, the instructor said it was a beautiful cut which she was very pleased with. I had expected her to come over and snip away, I'd watched her do it to everyone else before it was 'approved' so I think I got really lucky.:D

its soft and flattering. Did like Fern's choice but think it may be too harsh for you.Clever trick with the camera to hide the rest of you (lol).You look younger and much sexier. Really brave to actually go for it xx

Looking good and will look even better once the highlights are in. The best thing about it is that it is easy to style in the mornings :) Low maintenance!

I'm still deciding between these styles as I have thin, straight hair:

Attachments

• 9817_Sara-Evans.jpg
    9817_Sara-Evans.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 10601_Dreama-Walker.jpg
    10601_Dreama-Walker.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Drew-Barrymore.jpg
    Drew-Barrymore.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 28
Back