Hair Help.

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
I am bi-racial and my hair is mainly european but a bit afro. i need a hair moisturiser to tame it and for the curls to come through. i find hair products for afro hair too harsh or oiley but i hair products for european hair are generally not strong enough. is there anyone on here that could help.
thanks in advance.

I have naturally curly hair which does tend to be quite dry. I'm at work at the mo but when I get home I'll let you know what I use.

I've tried alsorts but find what I'm using at the mo is brill.

Tara

I find The Phyto Specific range, especially the Moisturising styling cream (comes in a tube) is brilliant. Oprah and JLo use these products.
I am also of mixed parentage.

When I've just washed my hair I put in a little Fantasia Hair Polisher Olive Moisturising Shine Serum, which I have bought from Sally's but I can get on the market, I think it's about £6.00 bottle but lasts ages as I only need a little, too much & my hair looks greasy. For everyday I use Sofn'free Curl Activator Lotion again it's not too pricey & lasts ages, this again I get off the market.

Attachments

• hair stuff.jpg
    hair stuff.jpg
    489.5 KB · Views: 63
hi tara40 i've got curly hair thats dry and frizzy i bought some "dark and lovely" products i bought a hair mask, moisture seal and another one with olive oil they were only a couple of quid each and i bought them from boots i think i've seen them in boots as well and i do find they make a huge difference to my hair :)

I have some curls....

I find the Aussie products are really good.....esp the Dual Personality serum!

or_5242396a126296053315013.jpg

xxx

I read a website once about using conditioner to wash your hair with if you have particularly curly hair, because the texture is so different to straight hair it seems to work very well. Lots of conditioners have the same basic ingredients as shampoo so you will still be able to wash it with conditioner, it just wont dry it so much.

Thank you for your advice. i will definitely be trying them.
Michelle i used to use that soft n free. have actually still got a bottle but i find that my hair texture changed after having baby no3 and it was no longer suitable. We have got a "Sallys" here in Eastbourne but you have to be a hairdresser to go in there. will be having a word with my friend.

i will definitely look into Phyto specific.

xxx

John Freida always works for me.

Back