Hair Loss

Hi , I am on day 16 of LT and have noticed huge chunks of my hair dropping out !! I read somewhere that this is a side effect , and I have very thick hair so not too worried ( have always wanted thinner hair !!) but just wondered what the physiacl reasons for this were ?? also has anyone else had this and how long did it last ??
thanks
katie

Em no havnt had it read it was a side effect thou! supposibly as soon as you go back to normal food it will start to grow back. Basically as i understand it is just dead hair failing out so i wudnt worry. It happens during pregnancy as well because of all the changes.

The only thing that wud concern me is the fact your only on it 16 days and you are having this side effect. I think you shud say it to your pharmacist. You mite just be one of the unlucky ones and will have it throughout your journey on TFR. Keep an eye on it and if it becomes a prob defo go see a doctor. Its prob just changing hormones thou. xxx

thanks, am sue it is just hormonal , I also had a baby 4 months ago and also had the contraceptive implant 8 weeks ago so could all be connected ....
can I also ask a completelly random question ?? how do you get your 'signature ' so long ?? I have my ticker but tried to put some targets on too and it said signature must be less than 350 characters ?????

thanks, am sue it is just hormonal , I also had a baby 4 months ago and also had the contraceptive implant 8 weeks ago so could all be connected ....
can I also ask a completelly random question ?? how do you get your 'signature ' so long ?? I have my ticker but tried to put some targets on too and it said signature must be less than 350 characters ?????

Everytime you reach a certain amount of posts you get more signature space. It only takes a few weeks if you post often and i live on this site as soon as i come home from work im on its my bible.

I tink i can have much more on mine by now but i ramble enough in posts so thought it best to keep it short. Will prob add loads wen im on refeed.

You get new tings open to you like private messages and being able to look at everyones pics. Its all about the posts haha!

Back