Hair Loss

xmcnickyx

Anyone else suffering from thinning hair on SS?

I knew it was a side effect of the diet but I'm really shocked how much of my hair falls out in a day. I pull hand fulls out when I run my fingers through it :(

I know it's growing back, I have some short and fuzzy regrowth going on :) but it's still a bit depressing.

Has anyone got any experiences (especially those lovely stories of it growing back thicker and more lovely than before ;) ) or tips on stimulating regrowth?

Ta

Sorry to hear about your hair loss. I haven't experienced this myself but others who have said it grows back fairly quickly.

How long have you been doing SS?

hi,
as far as i know its a side effect of any diet.. i know a few people who are on various diets who too are losing more hair than normal... i wouldnt worry too much (unless you think its really excessive) and im sure it will get back to normal :)

My hair falls out too, but am lucky as mine is very thick anyway.

Anyone else suffering from thinning hair on SS?

I knew it was a side effect of the diet but I'm really shocked how much of my hair falls out in a day. I pull hand fulls out when I run my fingers through it :(

I know it's growing back, I have some short and fuzzy regrowth going on :) but it's still a bit depressing.

Has anyone got any experiences (especially those lovely stories of it growing back thicker and more lovely than before ;) ) or tips on stimulating regrowth?

Ta

Hey hun sorry to hear you are experiencing hair loss, just to say at certain times of the year everyone gets it...i've not started yet and experiencing hair loss so think it is time of year:( when on cd i always take a suppliment for hair just in case

I'm not losing hair on CD but a couple of years ago around this time of year my hair started coming out in shedfulls! My flatmate had the same and our shower was a nightmare!

My hair started falling out after 25 weeks on the diet. Luckily it is quite thick and isn't coming out in clumps or anything but when I wash it you see quite a bit of it disappearing it down the plughole. It has broken off quite badly at the sides but the back still grows really quickly..vv strange. I just try to be a bit more gentle with it and I'm not overly worried.

Back