Hair loss.

laurenmay

Gold Member
This is the main thing that petrifies me about a vlcd. I really do not wanna lose any hair.

Has anyone lost hair & quite an obvious amount?

This is one thing that really worried me as I did lose quite a bit of volume when doing low gi. I have to say though, I've noticed totally the opposite, I've got my volume back and am not losing anything other than the normal amount.

This is one thing that really worried me as I did lose quite a bit of volume when doing low gi. I have to say though, I've noticed totally the opposite, I've got my volume back and am not losing anything other than the normal amount.

That's good then! I couldn't bare losing hair in clumps & having bald patches like I've heard some people have!

It was suggested to me when I was losing it before that I should take calcium with vitamin d to stop it, it did slow it down a little but there was still more than "normal". I wonder if having 4 packs a day and being nutritionally complete, that that has made a difference as my diet before was lacking in a lot of areas - particularly dairy.

I am in week 14 and my hair is just as thick as ever

I did slim and save for 5/6 months. My hair started to fall out (not like in chunks - there was just tonnes of it in the shower and where I dry my hair) .... I found my hair everywhere. As soon as I came off slim and save it stopped. It doesn't happen to everyone and luckily I have tonnes of hair so it wasn't noticeable. X x

Back