Hair problem! Help!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by SilverSilph, 20 May 2010 Social URL.

1. SilverSilph

SilverSilph Silver Member

Start Weight:
    226lb
    Current Weight:
    187lb
    Goal Weight:
    170lb
    Lost(%):
    39lb(17.26%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I've been on the diet for the last 2 weeks and in the last week my hair has become greasey and matted at the roots....I've tried changing shampoos, shower, and hairdryers, nothing is helping! I'm worried its going to spread through the rest of my hair and seen as washing it makes little or no impact I dont know what im going to do... [​IMG] My hair is not normally greasey as a rule either....

Has anyone else had similar problems? Does it go away? I've the next 2 weeks worth of CS bought, but if it hasnt cleared by the time I run out I think I'll have to quit...

All and any help is appreciated

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    hmmm. Strange one! Try Batiste Dry hair shampoo. It's just a spray you throw on and brush through -lifts/disguises grease. I do get greasy hair so it's a staple for me. Also try conditioning only every second shampoo as conditioners weigh greasy hair down more and can make it look worse.

Ak woman, I hope it gets better soon. It's probably some hormonal thing from the diet.
    xoxo

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.