Hair problem - Nourkrin

Well, I will keep using nourkrin to the end of August and if there is no any improvement I will try something else.
I don't wash my hair every day. It's long and not very thick. So I only use this shampoo and conditioner and lotion like 2-3 times a week. But I take the tablets too.

Also I decided to go to hairdresser this week and cut my hair a little bit. Just to get rid of the damaged ends. Well, there is not much I can do about it.
I still prefer to be slim with short hair than fat with long :D
I'll keep you updated!
xxx
Biggie

I went to the doctors about my hairloss. I thought it was down to the diet so I started eating normally again. I have been doing this for 4 weeks now and my hair is still coming out in handfulls. Doctor has sent me for tests to check my thyroid but I dont think it is that to be honest. He did tell me about a shampoo, the name of which I cannot remember mainly because although he said it did work and stop hairloss whilst you were using it, as soon as you stop using it, the hairloss starts again apparently. He said the shampoo was quite expensive too. So hence I havent bothered as I would be worried what would happen when I stopped using it!! So I am just taking the denial approach. I am starting back on exante TS on Monday and I am just hoping that my hair will sort itself out if I stop worrying about it.

Will be interesting to see what your results are though as there might come a time when I have to bite the bullet and go for it. x

I have been using nourkrin shampoo, conditioner and tablets for 11 days so far. And I have to say, I noticed a little improvement. I am definitely not losing as much hair as before. I counted it before and it was about 180-190 hair lost after one hair wash. Now it is 98-110. I will keep checking and counting and let you know if it gets any better.
Have a good weekend!!! :)

Biggie said:
I have been using nourkrin shampoo, conditioner and tablets for 11 days so far. And I have to say, I noticed a little improvement. I am definitely not losing as much hair as before. I counted it before and it was about 180-190 hair lost after one hair wash. Now it is 98-110. I will keep checking and counting and let you know if it gets any better.
Have a good weekend!!! :)

You actually counted? Fantastic :) sounds like we should definitely get a definite answer ;) thanks

Well, I've just wasched my hair and counted it again. Today, after 2 weeks on Nourkrin shampoo, conditioner, scalp lotion and tablets I lost 110. Which is quite the same like 4 days ago. Nourkrin says 2 tablets daily for minimum 6 months. And it is recommended to use shampoo and lotion and conditioner too. This is what I've been doing for two weeks.
I'll give it another two weeks to make up one full month on. If there is no improvement I'll try to find something different.
I have already done some more research. The daily normal/acceptable hair loss is about 100. But it depends on your age, health, how many hair you have and so on. Since my hair is long, but not that thick, silky and straight I think over 100 a day for me is too much. And when I brush it I can see the loss. Before, there I could hardly find any hair under the shower or on my brush.
I red about black radish treatment. They do shampoos, lotions, conditioners, ampoules with high concentrate. So, that's the next one I am going to try in two weeks.
I will let you know and keep you updated! :)

hello everyone :)

So, as I wrote before, I started using Seboradin shampoo, conditioner and lotion. Washed my hair with Seboradin products 4 times last week. Last time was this morning and I think it looks a little better. I will give it another few washes/conditioner/lotion uses and then will count the hair again. Don't want to do that too early and feel disappointed again.
I will let you know if there is any noticeable change and keep you updated.
Have a good week everyone!
:)

Biggie said:
Hi everyone :)
Thanks for your replies. Well, it's too early to access this product yet. But I did some research and understood my mistake. I haven't done any AAMW. I know that hair loss is one of side effects on VLCD. It happens, but not to everyone. Those with thick hair are the lucky ones :) Well, my hair is not that thick. A proper AAMW in every 4 weeks is to give the metabolism a kick, so it doesn't slow down to much and also prevents before hair loss.
" Hair grows in three stages:

[*]Anagen - the active phase when new cells in the hair root are being produced and the hair shaft is growing.
[*]Catagen - a resting phase when there is little cell division in the hair root and the hair shaft is not growing. The base of the hair 'disconnects' from the root and just 'rests' in the follicle.
[*]Telogen - when the resting hair 'sheds' because the hair root has gone into anagen and the cycle is starting again, with the new hair pushing out the old.

When energy intake is reduced, as it is on any diet, the body reduces the proportion of follicles in anagen and more follicles go into catagen and telogen than would usually be the case, but this usually remains unnoticeable.

In around 4% of people, however, the proportion of follicles in telogen exceeds 30% and hair loss becomes noticeable."
So, there we go. Simple and clear. After 4 weeks on TS we should go for one proper AAMW. I haven't done any. And I'm on 11th week of TS now.
Please, don't repeat my mistake guys. Go for AAMW. Do it properly. You will be fine. I didn't do cos of laziness and fear I wouldn't be able to control myself. And that was silly.
I will try my best and introduce AAM days to the end of this week.

Have a good week everyone!!!
xxx
Biggie

Thanks for the great info Biggie :) My hairdresser recently commented on how dry and thin my hair has gotten. :(

Exante ~ Wk 1: -5.2lbs / Wk 2: -0.4lbs {oops} / Wk 3: TBC (Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins))

I went to the doctors about my hairloss. I thought it was down to the diet so I started eating normally again. I have been doing this for 4 weeks now and my hair is still coming out in handfulls. Doctor has sent me for tests to check my thyroid but I dont think it is that to be honest. He did tell me about a shampoo, the name of which I cannot remember mainly because although he said it did work and stop hairloss whilst you were using it, as soon as you stop using it, the hairloss starts again apparently. He said the shampoo was quite expensive too. So hence I havent bothered as I would be worried what would happen when I stopped using it!! So I am just taking the denial approach. I am starting back on exante TS on Monday and I am just hoping that my hair will sort itself out if I stop worrying about it.

Will be interesting to see what your results are though as there might come a time when I have to bite the bullet and go for it. x

I found out of somebody the other week that ad been on lighter life that she lost all her weight but once she came of diet the diet ad messed up her thyroid that much that maintaing weight was difficult and as started takin tablets for her thyroid nw, so it might b ur thyroid.

Back