Hairy Biker Hell

Thornhill Cate

50+ and fabulous
I am not in the least bit hungry but I'm sitting here watching the Hairy Bikers on BBC2, which followed straight on from Come Dine With Me on More 4, and I am virtually drooling. Why do I do this to myself? Maybe my latent masochistic tendencies are coming to the fore! When I finish this diet I'll be cooking non stop I think. I can't wait to try some of the wonderful food.

Don't worry Cate, I always do the same. I like to watch cook programs and all I'm thinking about is how can I cook the food but in a healthier way and that I'm looking forward to be cooking those receipes lol xxx

I watched it too and would love to cook some of the meals on there tonight lol

I watched it too and would love to cook some of the meals on there tonight lol

I know. The paella, the Guayanan curry and the empanadas looked fabulous. And I love mulligatawny soup so will get the recipe for that off the web site.

I think it's OK if you don't inhale! ;)
I still put my fingers in my ears when the food adverts come on.

I know all of it looked amazing thankgod it wasn't smellavision!!!

I think it's OK if you don't inhale! ;)
I still put my fingers in my ears when the food adverts come on.

And there are so many of them! You don't realise just how much TV advertising there is for food products until you're not allowed to eat.

I totally hear that..... im fed up of seeing food on tv!!!

I think it helps to watch it! Lol. Read somewhere it can satisfy the urge to eat. I watch all the food programs going on a diet!

I've printed the paella, garlic tomato bruschetta, empanadas and that partridge dish recipe myself... can't wait to try them out :D:D:D

Back