Hairy dieters!!

vadey

Silver Member
Hi,

Has anyone tried pointing anything from the hairy dieters programme??? Everything looks mint!!! Everything is low fat so I'm thinking it might be low Ww points x

Keep meaning to try one of their recipes esp their lasagne with leeks instead of pasta looks lush when I do try it I'll pop up the pp's

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

michellethegooner said:
Keep meaning to try one of their recipes esp their lasagne with leeks instead of pasta looks lush when I do try it I'll pop up the pp's

I quite fancy the chilli one!!! Yum!! X

Tracy831 said:
I must try and watch this, could you tell me when its on please :)

It's finished now!! It was good. You might be able to get it on I player? All the recipes are on NBC website x

vadey said:
It's finished now!! It was good. You might be able to get it on I player? All the recipes are on NBC website x

Oh thanks for that will have to go and have a search for it :)

lynns3cookies said:
I pointed them al will post on here when I find the list

I just brought the book tonight and was wondering if you had managed to find the lit. Any recommendations anyone? Can't wait until tomorrow xxx

mrsgosling3 said:
I just brought the book tonight and was wondering if you had managed to find the lit. Any recommendations anyone? Can't wait until tomorrow xxx

Let us know what you cook x

He is a massive shepherds pie fan and anything different doesn't do it for him. It's very tomatoey too but I loved it. For 8 portions its 6pp per serving. I halved the recipe as there were only 2 of us and had 1/3 so I made it one and half portions which was 9pp.

Hairy dieters crispy chicken and paprika wedges

Attachments

• image-3449681621.jpg
    image-3449681621.jpg
    605.3 KB · Views: 250
  • image-292415069.jpg
    image-292415069.jpg
    561.5 KB · Views: 225
mrsgosling3 said:
Hairy dieters crispy chicken and paprika wedges

Today's offerings - minestrone soup - 2pp per serving and here was the beef hotpot. Yummy. Liked by all 4 of us. I had less than a full portion but pointed at 9. This was absolutely delicious. My favourite dish so far

Attachments

• image-1762285430.jpg
    image-1762285430.jpg
    624.3 KB · Views: 814
  • image-2151897495.jpg
    image-2151897495.jpg
    558.3 KB · Views: 208
mrsgosling3 said:
Today's offerings - minestrone soup - 2pp per serving and here was the beef hotpot. Yummy. Liked by all 4 of us. I had less than a full portion but pointed at 9. This was absolutely delicious. My favourite dish so far

Yummy!! The hot pot was my Fav too x

I had the bacon, poached egg and balsamic tomatoes this morning for brekkie, was very delicious

Thinking of trying the spanish chicken at the weekend, also looks yum

Back