Half a Stone To Go!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by sabab172, 25 September 2008 Social URL.

1. sabab172

sabab172 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just had my WI and Ive now lost 30lbs with about 7lb to go. This is quite scary now as doing this diet has been hard and easy at the same time but the thought of introducing "proper" food soon is quite daunting. I feel great I just dont want to slip back into old ways when food starts passing my lips! Anyone near to goal soon? LOL S XX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MunchMarie

MunchMarie not so str8 or narrow!!

Start Weight:
    25st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(26.7%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i'm no where near goal lol but just wanted to say well done on your loss - i cant imagine being so close to goal but i think i would be quite scared to start eating 'normally' again - good luck

4. candycaz

candycaz Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    congratulations to you hun
    xx:clap:

5. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Hey Sab, well done of your fantastic loss!! you've done brilliantly, know what you mean about the 'proper food' fear. If i've learnt one thing from this diet though it definitely shown me how much denial i was in on the amount of picky food i used to eat. Hopefully when i get to the time where i can add food back in it'll be easier to be honest with myself! good luck with your progress!

xx

6. madameruthybaby

madameruthybaby Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Congratulations! I know exactly how you feel - I am moving up to SS+ starting on October 6th and I don't really know how to handle the thought of preparing food again!!

7. spooky

spooky Banned

Well done on your fantastic losses so far! :D

When my clients are moving towards the stage you are at, I suggest to them getting a notebook and keeping a food diary. It helps to keep in check how much you are eating and drinking.
    My clients do this right through the CD maintenance plans and beyond when they are back on 'normal' food so they can judge how many calories they are taking in per day.

Good luck! :D

8. Cuddly

Cuddly Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya Sab well done on your loss. I am on the final lap now 9lb to go. It's our 16th wedding anniversary tomorrow and we are off out for a chinese (no booze tho) really worried incase it starts me with the munchies again.

9. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just wanted to add my congratultions and best wishes as you move back to food :0)

10. sabab172

sabab172 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for all your positive comments - I will keep you posted when I get to goal. LOL SXXX

11. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    well done you only 7 small lbs to go come on !!!!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.