Half marathon training

Well done shazz :)

Excellent, well done Shazz. You're all putting me to shame!! Ah well, I've got my 10k on Sunday and that will be the furthest I have run so hopefully it will help bet my motivation back to get back to the half marathon training :)

coachnomad said:
Excellent, well done Shazz. You're all putting me to shame!! Ah well, I've got my 10k on Sunday and that will be the furthest I have run so hopefully it will help bet my motivation back to get back to the half marathon training :)

I'm hoping to do a 10k run on Thursday, altho am not feeling too great at the moment and haven't run since Friday :( but keeping everything crossed!
Good luck for Sunday x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Good luck Coach and Welshtigger :)

I have finally progressed!!!! A did a 7 mile run this morning!! I felt as though I could have run further, but time was against me. So feeling very pleased with myself!!

Hope you'll still be around Biggysmalls :)

Heyyy!!!! That's fantastic!

I am going for a long run tomorrow - I might try and attempt 7 miles myself. I have a hot young man coming out with me who is also trying to do a 1/2 marathon (lol, well he is young and works just up from me and has taken enough pity on my sorry lardy @rse to come out for a run with me - though his pace is far quicker than mine!).

But Shaz well done - you are putting me to shame!

P.x

Fantastic Pinkie!! Great calorie burn too!!!!

Well done Pinkie!!

Good luck tomorrow Welshtigger. Let us know how you get on :) xx

Fantastic pinkie, well done :)

rachel1984 said:
Well done Pinkie!!

Good luck tomorrow Welshtigger. Let us know how you get on :) xx

coachnomad said:
Good luck WelshTigger. I'm hoping for a similar time on Sunday so can't wait to see how you get on

Thanks both-I've been a bit pants these last few days cos of a crazy work schedule and also a severe lack of petrol! It's my day off today-well I have college-and this afternoon I'm planning on going for a nice steady jog down the cycle track near me! I did it a few months back before I was poorly and covered 10.4k in 93mins(which works out at 89mins for 10k) and that was after if been jogging for only 3 weeks! Have lost just over a stone since then, and done a lot more training so hoping to shave at least 5 mins off that time :) will see how it goes xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Back