Half my body weight to lose!!!

I'm feeling soooooo hungry today!!!
Roll on lunch time!! Saving my snacks for this afternoon.

Quite hungry now n forgot to have my brekkie :(

Ugh I hear you! So hungry today too. Haven't had 5 mins to grab anything to eat must be the horrible weather and the coldness!

Xx

Ugh I hear you! So hungry today too. Haven't had 5 mins to grab anything to eat must be the horrible weather and the coldness!

Xx
Its actually quite nice in Dublin today.. We're having a few days of lovely sunshine.. Heat yesterday was unreal..
Tho its not stopping me from eating!! OOPS.. Not is weigh day being tomoro.. SIGH

Even if you have enough points to cover the cake, I'd avoid eating it if only for the psychological factor of knowing you can resist something yummy even when it's right under your nose. When I did WW, I found myself justifying all kinds of naughty things just because they fit within my points, which is fine to a certain extent, but for long term weight loss it's always a good idea to change the relationship with food as well as portion sizes. That's what I'm trying to do, anyway. Otherwise I'll still be a piggy eating a whole bar of chocolate. Oink. Does that make sense? I typed it out with one eye on an episode of Jeremy Kyle, lol.

Even if you have enough points to cover the cake, I'd avoid eating it if only for the psychological factor of knowing you can resist something yummy even when it's right under your nose. When I did WW, I found myself justifying all kinds of naughty things just because they fit within my points, which is fine to a certain extent, but for long term weight loss it's always a good idea to change the relationship with food as well as portion sizes. That's what I'm trying to do, anyway. Otherwise I'll still be a piggy eating a whole bar of chocolate. Oink. Does that make sense? I typed it out with one eye on an episode of Jeremy Kyle, lol.
Yea that's my outlook on WW...
I was never a "I have the PP over, i'll have crisps or chocolate etc" I was always "I have xpp left.. What nutritious good food can I have that is that amount of PP"
I know the plan is eat xPP per day.. But its intended for those PP to be used on HEALTHY NUTRITIOUS FILLING food.. Not "Oh i'll have a bar of chocolate.. its in my PP" and then "oh I haven't gone over my PP this week, why havn't i lost?" Eh... Coz you ate crap all week...

Sorry.. went into rant mode there...

I was totally a "I'll have a bar of chocolate because it's within my points" kind of girl. I think that's why it didn't work out great for me. That, and I'm kind of carb intolerant. Well, too many carbs make me feel bloated and sluggish and I feel better when I'm on a low carb/ketogenic type diet.

On one hand I think the WW way of doing things is awesome, because it allows people to eat in a normal/sociable way without being the weirdo who asks for salad dressing on the side and steamed veggies instead of chips in a restaurant, or feeling awkward when they're at someone's house and they've made them a dinner they can't eat because it contains X Y or Z that's non-diet, but at the same time I think it should be tweaked so that people learn a new relationship with food, to say no to cakes/biscuits/chocolate/takeout just because. That, to me, is such an important thing. It's like winning a tiny little battle every time you say no thank you, or even only eat just half of what you'd normally eat. And that's the aspect I don't think WW teaches. At least it didn't when I went a few years back. But then again, everyone's different and some people thrive on a diet where they can eat whatever the hell they want within reason. I can't do that because I'm an all or nothing girl. I have to exclude certain things completely or else I overindulge in a big way. That's the cycle I'm trying to break right now. I'm also a little jealous of people who can eat chocolate on their diet and still lose weight. Lucky *****es. :p

I started with the attitude of "i've 5pp left.. I'll have a twirl" (see.. I still remember the PP value!!) But losses were so slow.. When I changed my attitude to I have 5pp, i'll have a yogurt over fruit and a milky coffee" the losses came...
But then yes, when i'd be eating out it wasn't a case of "Oh I can't go there..."

I love weight watchers and I love the daily treats too!! But I know in time as my points drop then so will the treats have to. Xxx

If you can lose weight and eat the yummy things at the same time, go for it! And if the weight doesn't come off as quickly as you'd like, you can always eat different things to see if that helps. I just think being able to say "no thanks" to something that looks delicious like that cake did is a boost to the confidence. :)

Tonight's dinner YUM!!
image-3983247004.jpg

Today's food

Week 1 day 4

Breakfast
60g frosted flakes 6pp
Banana

Lunch
2 light choices wraps 6pp
Wafer thin ham 2pp
Low fat cheese 4pp
Pineapple chunks 2pp

Dinner
Jacket potato 5pp
Mushrooms
Green beans
120g Philly sauce 4pp
Chicken 6pp

Snacks
Curly wurly 3pp
Quavers 2pp

Milky coffee 4pp
Coffee at work 3pp
Water

47pp

47/47 dailies used no weeklies so 38 weeklies remain

Someone just posted this on Facebook
image-397937800.jpg

Oh no I've forgotten my breakfast!!!

Oh no... Any back up options???

Yes hubby had got me melon!! Phew!!
Trying to book Sarah millican tickets for hubby's birthday but they have practically all sold out. I can get 2 tickets but there are 5 people in between do I book them and hope the people are kind enough to shuffle along one?! X

Yes hubby had got me melon!! Phew!!
Trying to book Sarah millican tickets for hubby's birthday but they have practically all sold out. I can get 2 tickets but there are 5 people in between do I book them and hope the people are kind enough to shuffle along one?! X
Ooh.. That's sux.. I wouldn't as sometimes (Maybe this is just in Dublin) people are very attached to sitting in the seat with THEIR number on... Maybe some will come on sale online?? Always happens here...

Back