Half-the-person-I-used-to-be team?

0.5 on this week - but i don't mind, Feeling poorly and we worked out that before my WI i had drunk 6 bottles of water (500ml) in the 2 hours prior to WI!

(i did a sneeky weigh at home this morning and i was 2lbs lighter than yesterday morning so hopefully this week will be better!)

Wow Gail! Amazing loss!!
I'm on a huge mission to get into the elusive 11's this week! If I lose half lb again I'm worried I'll have trouble sticking to it :(

Wow Gail! Amazing loss!!
I'm on a huge mission to get into the elusive 11's this week! If I lose half lb again I'm worried I'll have trouble sticking to it :(

Don't give up Hannah :) you're doing so well! 1/2 lb might not seem like much but as least you're still losing.

Have you tried switching plans for a week, ie if you do extra easy try red or green :)

Nay

Thanks nay ;) I'm a bit happier today, well lots actually!!... I was brave and tried on a pair of size 12 jeans, that 3 weeks ago I couldn't even get the button anywhere near the hole.... They fit!!! So chuffed!! So whatever the scales say on Tuesday I'll def be sticking to it :)

ahh Hannah thats a great motivator isnt it!?

I went thorough my whole wardrobe last night and got rid of tonnes of stuff - I have a pair of trousers that I've kept - I wore them to my first WI and oh my god I really can't believe I didn't try them on again before now... its reminded me how far I've come and no matter if I have a gain or maintain.. no one can take away the fact I've lost nearly 4 and a half stone in a year....if anything its made me more determined to do the same with the trousers I'm wearing now.. next year lol!

I'm WI on wednesday but feeling really positive (if you couldn't tell). I have eaten Scan bran every day and you know what... I'm sure its working Its keeping me so full up and I'm sure i'm going to have a goold loss... fingers crossed!

Well done Hannah - even though your losses have been moderate the last 3 weeks it shows that sometimes that helps you consolidate and you lose inches. I'm so delighted for you.

MissP - I'm glad you did that. It makes you realise just how far you've come. I did that today too and I still can't believe how big I was when I started.

I gained 2lb this week. Not a surprise as I ate well (understatement of the week !) at the weekend. A few disappointments at how I managed over the weekend but also a few positives too. I always knew that this month was going to be a difficult one. I thought that if I maintained that would be great and a result but actually so far I'm 3lb down (net) even if this month has brought me my first 2 gains !!! Another difficult weekend coming up but after that things should get a bit easier although I've still got lots of eating out to do.

Good luck for your WI on Wed MissP

Gail x

im in too :) my weight loss so far

week 1:4.5 lbs
week 2:1.5 lbs
week 3: 3 lbs
week 4: 3 lbs
week 5: 2.5 lbs

Total so far is 14.5 lbs :party0049:

thanks gail - its made me feel alot better this week! I have scan bran again for lunch today... in love with it at the moment! then off for a swim tonight to try and encourage my body to shed some more weight before wednesday Lol

I am off to a different group thursday to meet the slimming world woman of the year, its not my normal group but me and my consultant are going to be nosey and get some inspiration from her! shes amazing!

Thanks nay ;) I'm a bit happier today, well lots actually!!... I was brave and tried on a pair of size 12 jeans, that 3 weeks ago I couldn't even get the button anywhere near the hole.... They fit!!! So chuffed!! So whatever the scales say on Tuesday I'll def be sticking to it :)
That's the right attitude :D, well done!

Nay

Wooohoooo!! Smashed my way into the 11's!! :D 3lb gone! stupid grin on my face now! I made myself go back to having big breakfasts again and its done the trick!

Hi aislingb :) well done on your losses so far!

WELL DONE Hannah. I'm so pleased for you. It's lovely when you get into the next stone down. Brilliant.

Gail x

Yay. Well done MissP. You must be so pleased.

Gail x

Where have we all gone?! Lol hope everyone is doing ok! I lost 1lb last week, happy cos wasn't expecting too much after a good week the week before!
Next week might not be so good cos had night out last night and got another tomorrow.. Oops!
Can't wait for summer now, so fed up with being cold!

Well done Hannah. Fingers crossed for this week that you can stay in control and have a nice time on your night out.

I lost 4 lbs this week so that's all my gains gone and an extra one for my 4.5 stone shiny. I'm feeling great (and still very focused). I have a few meals out planned in the next few weeks (which is normal for me) but no big 'gourmet weekends' until Easter so I don't intend to have any more gains until then (and again, I will enjoy myself in the evenings, stick to plan during the days and accept my gain !).

Hope everyone else is having a good week.

Gail x

Hello again everbody! - Steve's back, full of energy, full of renewed vigour, full of enthusiasm but also full of cold:(

Have had some time away from the forum and even a few weeks off group, just to give myself a break and try not to obsess to much!

Anyhow, 8 weeks today before my trip to Florida, so I will have to make sure I start working towards target! - if nothing else, I now where size 34 trousers irrespective of what the scales say. So I'm happy with that.

At present laid up with flu so have not been able to go on a ramble this fortnight and not been in gym for past 2 sessions as I managed to overdo it a week last Saturday and ended up badly bruised & blistered.

So looks like all my excuses are in place for my return to group on Wednesday:eek:

Welcome back Steve!

Spent our honeymoon in Florida in sept & dying to go back next sept :0)

In sympathy with u - I'm dying with the flu! On a plus side I think from thurs I've 5.5lb off!

Set wee targets every 2/3 weeks but at least ur in Ur jeans- god what I wouldn't give to wear 34in waist! Closest I get is 34insh leg

Welcome back Steve!

Spent our honeymoon in Florida in sept & dying to go back next sept :0)

In sympathy with u - I'm dying with the flu! On a plus side I think from thurs I've 5.5lb off!

Set wee targets every 2/3 weeks but at least ur in Ur jeans- god what I wouldn't give to wear 34in waist! Closest I get is 34insh leg
Yes well in Summer I was 44in waist (and they were too tight in truth)

I'm staying onsite in May and also going again in September (22nd-October 6th) for another 2 weeks as I am greedy!

Might see you there, I'll be the one in the Magic kingdom with the English accent;) - on a more serious note, do you get on the DIBB? - Disney website for Brits? - if not you need to lol.

Steve

Poxy loss again this week ...but it is my fault, I blame vodka lol half lb gone, but it was enough to get me to 2.5 stone! Yay!!
Good to see you back Steve :)

Back