Half ton son....his mum is defo a feeder!

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
Ch 4 - OMG thats all I can say - I blame the mother! x

60 stone boy

anyone watching it? im 19 stone and i feel like sh*t - god knows what he feels like?! why is the mother still buying junk food!

Yeah I'm watching it.

Poor lad.

'He likes good food too, like broccoli.... erm.... well with lots of cheese on it of course!'

How many burgers has she bought him today?!

haha 3 of us all started a topic at the same time, whoops!

i didnt know you had have cheese on broccoli!?

he would throw a fit so we gave him what he wanted. - good parenting or what!

No defo not and he gotta half ops that will help yet poss kill him! The mother should be done for abuse! Thtas what it is!?
x

I'm not watching it (having the willies scared out of me watching Most Haunted Live!) but saw the trailer and read a writeup.

The woman needs shooting!

Certainly no quality of life.

He's spent the last three years basically in his bedroom eating.

What a shame.

I wonder if the mother secretly enjoys it in some weird way? Otherwise, why would she do it?

Certainly no quality of life.

He's spent the last three years basically in his bedroom eating.

What a shame.

I wonder if the mother secretly enjoys it in some weird way? Otherwise, why would she do it?

YES I AGREE! I think she does it as its like a project - her boy etc etc

at 19, he shoulda gone off to college or got a job and be living a life away from his mother, she has ensured he is still totally dependent on her. very sad,really.

what a complete waste of emergence services time n resources - look at all the people there just to get him to the hospital!

I bought my son up on my own for 8 years (we now live in the same flat as my son's dad although we are not back together as a couple - it's cheaper!) and we are very very close but BECAUSE I care for him so much I want him well and healthy and getting the best start in life as possible xx

Dunno about Munchausens, think that's more where they make things up?

She looks to me like she's desperate for love... she can't say 'I love you' to him more than she does. This isn't normal behaviour for a 19 year old and a mother!

So, she gave him food and he loved her because of it. They both got addicted to their behaviours.

Back