Half way there!!

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
I lost the lb and have lost 3 stone since the 7th Jan 08...... Thats not too bad imo!

Well heres hoping the next 6 mths will bring the same amt of weight loss!
xxxx:D

Very well done :D hehe, i want to get 2 stone shifted hell im finding it hard :D lol xx

TY innit hard the last few lb of that stone you wanna lose?!

Mine was bugging me for a gd few wks!

Heres hoping I can speed things up again!
x

3 stone, thats absolutely brilliant. Well done. :happy096:

Its people like yourself that are such an inspiration to people like myself that are new to Sw and can see that it does work.

Again, fantastic weight loss. Be proud of what you have achieved.

3 stone, thats absolutely brilliant. Well done. :happy096:

Its people like yourself that are such an inspiration to people like myself that are new to Sw and can see that it does work.

Again, fantastic weight loss. Be proud of what you have achieved.

ty hun...

yh it does wk - i am for a stone then the next rather than i wanna lose 6 stone as thats so daunting..

you are doing fine hun keep going....

Ive said it on a different thread - but you are doing really well Claire. Its strange cos I dont feel like Im doing that well at the moment, but we started at the same time, with the same to lose and have lost the same - so in a round about way I KNOW I've done well! xxx

Ive said it on a different thread - but you are doing really well Claire. Its strange cos I dont feel like Im doing that well at the moment, but we started at the same time, with the same to lose and have lost the same - so in a round about way I KNOW I've done well! xxx
Thats it hun eh... its all well and good saying x amt but some wks where you gain - maintain etc etc its like what is the point!

We will be skinny soon hun
xx

Indeed we will. Im just fed up for now - but I know it wont last, I wanna and need to lose this god damn weight! xxx

Well done! There are weeks when you're more motivated than others, I metally slap myself on the wrists at times, it helps me stay on track. I'm also very compettive which can be a hinderance rather than a help.
I like to set mini targets, something achievable every month i.e. the next half stone, body magic award etc. If I can lose my average of 1/5lbs a week I should get to my target by February 09 (Aaarrrgh!)

I started off setting targets and now just take it a bit at a time, but I know what I need to do to be more focussed and back on track - its just a case of doing it! xxx

I started off setting targets and now just take it a bit at a time, but I know what I need to do to be more focussed and back on track - its just a case of doing it! xxx
hard sometimes tho eh! x

Great work Claire! We have roughly the same amount of weight to lose and started with the same amount to lose. You are doing fabulously well! I started a few weeks before you. My weight loss seems to be slowing down now so I'm thinking of starting some exercise to give it a kickstart.

Rainbow - looks like you're in the same boat as well!

We should all try to jivvy each other along as we're all so close with where we started and what we have left to lose!

Great work Claire! We have roughly the same amount of weight to lose and started with the same amount to lose. You are doing fabulously well! I started a few weeks before you. My weight loss seems to be slowing down now so I'm thinking of starting some exercise to give it a kickstart.

Rainbow - looks like you're in the same boat as well!

We should all try to jivvy each other along as we're all so close with where we started and what we have left to lose!
Mine has slowed down loads - took ages to lose this stone :(

I swim, which is really good and low impact if you can get near a pool - 30 mins you will notice ya toning up!

Its amazing when you know ppl are in same boat how it spurs you on so to speak as you know aint just you slugging away!

Come on gals! xxx

Tell me about it - it's nice to have people in the same circumstance as you. This 3st award feels like it's taken ages in coming although in 3 weeks I've lost 5lb but it just feels like it's taken some time to get it as I've been away, etc. I'm desperately hoping to lose 1lb this week and get my award but I'm not sure as I've done all green days this week and normally I tend to try and do two red days before weigh in! My scales aren't showing a loss so I'll have to really watch what I eat today and tomorrow.

Tell me about it - it's nice to have people in the same circumstance as you. This 3st award feels like it's taken ages in coming although in 3 weeks I've lost 5lb but it just feels like it's taken some time to get it as I've been away, etc. I'm desperately hoping to lose 1lb this week and get my award but I'm not sure as I've done all green days this week and normally I tend to try and do two red days before weigh in! My scales aren't showing a loss so I'll have to really watch what I eat today and tomorrow.
So should not judge by your scales tho... I do but I weigh at home - same place and time etc....

I stick to green days and have meat as HEX! I cant do red days very well.....x

yeah lets all chivy one another! I've got loadsa choc in the house at the moment (Im a teacher and its last day of term) so Ive got NINE bunches of flowers and TWELVE boxes of chocs - not going to eat them ALL though!! xxx

That is fantastic progress..Well done!! xx

TY HUN
XX

Back