Half way there!

LauraLou85

Just been weighed, after a 4lb loss this week, IM HALF WAY TO REACHING MY GOAL....:D:D:D
36lb down 37lb to go..

(well half a pound from half way..lol)

Happy Happy Happy!!!:p

Well done Lauralou!! That is brilliant!!

A great milestone to reach, on the homeward stretch now - well done...

WOW I bet that feels great!!! Fabby news keep going and before you know it you will be half a pund away from the finishing line.:clap:

Well done, just think the end is in sight now!!! Well not really the end because of maintenance etc...but you know what I mean!!

How long did it take for you to get to the half way point if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks everyone. It makes me feel better knowing that next week i will hopefully be over half way, and it will make my target seem so much closer..if that makes sense..lol.
Woxywoo-it has took 10 weeks, inbetween i had a week holiday and a few social meals out which i ate and drunk what i want so havent totally been 100%, but hey im getting there..lol. xx

Well hopefully in another 10 weeks you'll be at your goal weight, bet you didn't hope it would be so soon when you started!! You must be feeling great now!

That would be amazing if i could get to my goal in 10 more weeks, i never ever thought i could loose this amount of weight in such a short time! lol.
I probably could have lost a bit more if i stuck to it 100%, but i find having a treat now and again keeps me going...lol. xx

Well hopefully in another 10 weeks you'll be at your goal weight, bet you didn't hope it would be so soon when you started!! You must be feeling great now!

I think is amazing that with this diet we are experiencing such fab results in such short period of time, and I know that at times it feels like slow but when you look back really is nothing, I mean it took me a good two years to get to this weight and to think that in 12 weeks I could reach target well that s just bloody FABULOUS!!!:D Bring it on !!!!

well done, keep it up, can't wait until i can say im half way there lol.

Well done Laura, you must feel great. Keep going the end is in sight. Zoe xx

Back