Half-way through day 3 YaY!

liberty_girl

Peace Love Happiness
Hello everyone
I'm feeling a bit woolley-headed and my throat hurts for some reason, but I am sticking to it.

I went and swapped the chicken soup for some strawberry shake and the pharmicist was fine with it.

Just going to take it easy for the rest of the day and know that it's day three and it gets easier :D

Thanks everyone for their support and the women who inspire me. big hugs x

Well done Liberty, when your mouth starts feeling furry you'll know you are in ketosis and things will get easier!

Good luck for the rest of day 3.

x

I'm on day 3 aswell i woke with a furry mouth so did a ketostix and i'm in ketosis already!!! i didn't expect to be in ketosis just yet but its on the darkest pink one (not purple). So from here on in i'm gonna protect my ketones and not come out of ketosis again by cheating.

Good on you juicylucy!

I should have bought some ketostix when I was at the chemist, not sure if I'm in ketosis or not, I feel very light headed and my throat is killing me.

well done , im day four and i feel great ,my bulgy belly has gone down abit too :)

Lol we started at the exact same time!:D

Im feeling fantastic! Really positive and think my double chin is disapearing so yay!

Cant say i got those symptoms, i just feel great! I love this diet!!!!

Stick at it hun!:cool:

Thanks Sarah, I keep fantasising about food and feel so terrible, my head is so fuzzy...

I just promised my bf I will stick at it until he comes home at about 9pm. I should go and have a bath or something to distract myself.

Hi Liberty girl, I'm on day 2.

I too keep thinking about food almost all the time.
I keep going abit shaky and my mouth feels werid.
I am now doing something positive and going for a bath to distract myself as well.

Keep going girl we can drag each other through this

Hi well done the downside is the dog breath and the furry mouth, it does decrease over the next few days but a small price to pay for the incredible weight loss we acheive.
keep glugging the water

xxx

Back