Halving my weight!

Is the party tonight? Was my daughters birthday last sat and I did the same got everyone else to do the food! Just come out for lunch well my husband and daughter are eating!!

No, Her birthday isn't til the 24th and party on the 26th. To be honest, it was only going to be about 6 of us, I was talking to Mum and Dad, then few of my cousins it is now up to 50!!!!! :eek: But we're looking forward to it we love a party, It will be tough going on the night coz I (like lots of us) and most of the family love a drink. I wont be, but it will be ok after a while - they wont notice what I'm drinking, just having a long sparkling water with lemon.

Im going to be having a soup on the actual day whilst family having Beef wellington( daughters fav,) but they all know what Im doing and are very encouraging .

On another note, by then I would have done this for 4 weeks and hope to be at least a stone lighter, no one may notice but I think with that in my mind will help me and my willpower. Long term goal is Christmas, but I am only looking at next weigh in, then breaking it down to day at a time.

That sounds like a fab party she will love it! Hope you've had a good day!

Thank you, had a recount this weekend with Mum and Dad.....53 so far coming.LOL:eek:

But will be fun and a test!

53! Wow! Were going to London in a couple of weeks and have jut booked my eldest into that bippidi boppidi boutique in harrods to get dressed up as a princess I think I'm more excited than her!

OOhhh that will be gorgeous! Lovely thing to do and to have a look around Harrods.

I know the numbers are going up. Thing is, I reckon maybe 10 are friends, the rest cousins, kids of cousins, aunts and uncles. Oh well. Only 18 once! lol

Me too.

Wish I knew then what I know now!! We'd all be millionaires if we could go back lol

Yes! How are you doing today? Just sat down the baby not in a good mood tonight! Waiting for the other half to come home and the eldest just finished her dinner is it only Monday?!

Good today thanks. Last thurs, fri and sat - OH dear not good. I didn't cheat or fall off wagon but boy, they were hard. I am finding this week harder than first.

My daughter cooked herself pizza and garlic bread...smells gorgeous, with me in living room having rice pudding. Not my fav and wont get that again.

Dawn

Yes! How are you doing today? Just sat down the baby not in a good mood tonight! Waiting for the other half to come home and the eldest just finished her dinner is it only Monday?!

you sound like your doing great, it can be hard but the results are so worth it.xx

You're on your second week Minecraft?

How you finding it this week?

I'll be glad of tom night's weigh in to be honest.

Defiantly they results are worth it I would be so demoralised watching everything I ate all week for 1lb Loss I need to see results fast and I think that's why I keep going! My weigh in tomoro morning I can't wait because it defiantly keeps me going!

Defiantly they results are worth it I would be so demoralised watching everything I ate all week for 1lb Loss I need to see results fast and I think that's why I keep going! My weigh in tomoro morning I can't wait because it defiantly keeps me going!

good luck hun, will pop on here after work wednesdasay to how youve done.xx

I'm with you boo, I need to see results fast to keep me going. Like most of us been on SW,WW even had hypnosis for gastric band, nothing has worked long term

With this Im looking forward to the long term re educating myself, I know what Im supposed to do / eat etc but don't.

GOod Luck with your weigh in. I'll be on here later to update my stat.

Dawn

Good luck dawn, I'm exactly the same I know exactly what I have to do to keep the weight off I just don't do it! Weathers looking good today so nice long walk with the baby I think, eldest finishes school this week so lots of trips planned for the summer hols I think! Have a good day everyone x

Feeling a bit meh tonight I always do before a weigh in even though I've been 100% I think it's because the high has worn off from the loss so hopefully a good one tomoro! Hope everyone has had a good day. Tomorrow is my 4weeks total so far lost is 27 and 3quarters so a quarter off 2stone in 3weeks onwards and downwards! Xx

hi :)

I start my 2nd week tomorrow :) so jealous you get to have bars lol, my consultant won't let me have them till after week 2. Which ones do you prefer as I've had mixed reviews?

I'm currently on step 2 but can start SS/SS+ after I reach 15st 7lbs (something to do with my BMI being so high). You have had great losses so far and it gives me hope that I can continue to see te scale go down :)

Well done :D

xx

Well, weigh in and lost 4lbs ! Not as much as I was hoping,
Not having bars for 2 weeks see if this helps?

Still, not giving up and its 10lbs total so if in week 3 & 4 I can loose 4lbs it will be a stone in a month.

I am More determined with this diet than another I will NOT give up.

Thanks - sorry for a little ranty type thing - lol

Dawn

Back