Halving my weight!

That's it I think Bmi is a load of rubbish i know im big but I'm also short and I am very muscly! I have some jeans that I loved last time and would like them to ft nicely also holiday Christmas I want to feel confidentish (made up word!) on the beach! Have a lovely day hope the weathers nice by you xx

Yeah Bmi can be misleading to be fair. Although it would be nice to be classed as 'healthy' anyway! I have no slim clothes to aim to fit into. This sounds so presumptuous but I'm hoping my fella will ask me to marry him by the end if this year and then I can think about getting a size 8/10 wedding dress!!! Jeez I sound crazy...

Agree with you minecraftmum, Ive put on my goal weight is about 4 ish stone but if I loose 3 , feel good , feel I look good in clothes, then that will do me. The result I want is for ME to be happy and fit into off the peg and sale clothes. Not ones that fit, put up with it type clothes!

Defo about how you feel rather than how much you weigh. I agree with you both :) if I lose hardly any weight but lose more on the inches and feel hot in my bikini then that's what matters!

Sorry for being so quiet on here still being 100% will be week 5 weigh in on Wednesday! Next weekend is my 'planned off plan weekend' and I'm nervous to eat now which sounds so silly but im in the zone now! Hope everyone's doing ok?

Sorry for being so quiet on here still being 100% will be week 5 weigh in on Wednesday! Next weekend is my 'planned off plan weekend' and I'm nervous to eat now which sounds so silly but im in the zone now! Hope everyone's doing ok?

Dosnt sound silly at all hun, with your head in the CD zone you will probably find you are self controlled and shock your self.lol.

Good luck for wednesday.xx

I agree with minecraftmum,

You will be very conscience of what you're putting in your mouth, so enjoy yourself. have a good laugh and good time, and the weight on won't be half as bad as it would have been not being on CWP.

Thankyou! I'm really looking forward to it and it's impossible to put 2and a half stone on in 2days so need to stop being silly! Schools out here so housecleaning and then off to keep busy!

Good luck for Wednesday! :)

Weigh in number5 tomorrow been 100% so fingers crossed for a good one! Hope everyone's ok x

Good luck for tomorrow lovely :)

Just had my first weigh in and I cried. I only lost 4lb. Just a shock after seeing how well other people do and I have been 100%, drinking 3L of water a day and just feel a bit blah. Gonna keep going of course. 4lb is still 4lb closer to my goal and 4lb closer to being healthier. My consultant was a star. She hugged it out with me and said I may have slower progress with my weightloss due to my pcos but should see the results in inches instead. I am quite pleased to say that I lost 6inches. But I dunno. I feel I've let everyone down somehow. :( first week should be the big week and I just don't understand why it hasn't come across on the scales.

That's brilliant ceeboo well done! Keep at it, also what time did you weigh in? X

That's brilliant ceeboo well done! Keep at it, also what time did you weigh in? X

Thanks honey. Guess I just can't help but feel a bit deflated about it all. Weighed in at about 7pm xx

With evening weigh in aswell you have been drinking water all day, don't be deflated 4lbs is loads! X

the first time i did CD i lost 4lb on my first WI and i lost 4-5lb every week after too so look at it in 4 weeks time a whole stone gone, how fantastic would that be????

4lb is great , keep up the great work.xx

That's it minecraftmum I was trying to word that but couldn't! Someone once said to me take it in 4week chunks rather than a week! Weigh in in 45 mins be a quick one today have both girls with me! X

That's it minecraftmum I was trying to word that but couldn't! Someone once said to me take it in 4week chunks rather than a week! Weigh in in 45 mins be a quick one today have both girls with me! X

Thanks guys :)

How'd your weigh in go hon? Xx

5lb off so super pleased with that! Just hoping they don't go up next weigh in after the weekend!!

Back