Halving my weight!

Woohoo! Well done that's awesome :D super chuffed for you! xx

thats a fantastic loss hun, well done.xx

enjoy your weekend, get straight back to it on monday and im sure you will be fine.xx

Right well it all went a bit mad over the summer and I'm back! First week done and weigh in this morning! Going to change my signature and start fresh. I have asked my cambridge consultant to start a new book and I am not knowing my weight! Sounds silly but I don't want to get too focused on the scales more about how I feel and I have resisted the urge to weigh myself at home all week so let's see how long I last not knowing!
Sounds so silly having stuck to it 100% this week I just don't feel like I've lost anything this week so fingers crossed!

hiya welcome, well done on your first week. I cant wait to get my first week out of the way.

I understand what you are saying regarding not knowing your weight, and if you feel that will help you then you have done the right thing.

I look forward to reading your journey over the coming weeks xx

Well done xx

Well I'm back again! It all went mad over Christmas time and just couldn't get back into it. I have a new cwp consultant and am in it until the end! Currently on day 10 and I'm not going to lie this is the hardest it's ever been for me to get into a vcld. I have a holiday at the end of May so will be having a 10day break and straight back on it until target!
So fed up of being fat wearing the same clothes, I'm still young I shouldn't be hiding away and with 2 daughters I don't want to project my yoyo dieting on them.

Well I'm back again! It all went mad over Christmas time and just couldn't get back into it. I have a new cwp consultant and am in it until the end! Currently on day 10 and I'm not going to lie this is the hardest it's ever been for me to get into a vcld. I have a holiday at the end of May so will be having a 10day break and straight back on it until target!
So fed up of being fat wearing the same clothes, I'm still young I shouldn't be hiding away and with 2 daughters I don't want to project my yoyo dieting on them.

I know exactly how u feel. I've struggled to really get back into it. But I'm now on day 7 100% so far. First weigh in tomorrow also have a new consultant. I to wear the same old stuff and hide away I'm so fed up with it. So this time I'm here to stay. I have a holiday beginning of June so whatever I lose by then is a bonus.

That's it we know it works but I'd love to hide away for 3months until the results start showing!!

2nd weigh in Friday 5lbs off so 14lbs in 2weeks I can't moan at that!!

Back