Extra Easy Hand on heart who has

Thanks for everyones replies I am going to go back to red/green I think & have already eaten loads of super free on my first day of doing red

Oh lord, labrynthitis! It's nasty, I had it for a total of 5 weeks a couple of years ago. Had to have hearing tests and everything done. was temping at the time for manpower (bt) and they were less than impressed. Bloody woman thought I was lying even though bringing in Doctor's notes every week. (Tell you that was fun trying to walk from the doctors to work to hand them in)

I had the full whack, nausea and everything :( I really hope you're alot better soon!

p.s not to mention I managed to get an interview for the job I'm at now during the last week. Which involved going on a short plane flight to get there!

i prefer eating more fruit than, though it can be costly! but only get my 1/3 superfree maybe 90% of meals i try to alternatbe between red, green and EE but find red a bit more of a effort. Also drinking more water does seem to make a difference for me xx

Back