Hang over cures!

SW KFC Chicken in a weight watchers wrap (5 syns) with SW BBQ sauce and 45g melted mozzarella... If its a serious hangover have it with wedges too!! xxx

there is a SW BBQ sauce?? is it syn free?? please tell me :worthy: i love BBQ sauce imagine wedges beans BBQ and garlic mayo with cheese! (does that sound slightly wrong??)

sl1nkyminny said:
there is a SW BBQ sauce?? is it syn free?? please tell me :worthy: i love BBQ sauce imagine wedges beans BBQ and garlic mayo with cheese! (does that sound slightly wrong??)

Not at all... Before slimming world on a night out the takeaway on the way home was cheese, beans, chips and gravy!!
It's beautiful the BBQ sauce, I have a batch in the freezer at all times as hunters chicken is a fav xxx

Lisamc86 said:
Not at all... Before slimming world on a night out the takeaway on the way home was cheese, beans, chips and gravy!!
It's beautiful the BBQ sauce, I have a batch in the freezer at all times as hunters chicken is a fav xxx

I always used to go for chips and curry sauce. And there's a great SW version of that too. Diet? What diet ;)

GinMummy said:
I always used to go for chips and curry sauce. And there's a great SW version of that too. Diet? What diet ;)

I know... That's tea tonite along with a portion of SW fried rice xxx

all these cures are amazing I really want the SW kfc chicken one =] i think in order to appreciated it i will need to eat this when i am hungover!;) ow well will just have to buy a bottle of wine tonight and drink the whole thing in order to put it to the test! =]

kim63 said:
I do try & avoid the dreaded hangovers these days......have had 2 nights out since NY Eve......as I find my tolerance for alcohol has diminished since starting SW! But I find I crave fruit.....kiwi, melon, pineapple.....so thats my hangover cure!

I need to teach myself to crave fruit with a hangover!! Your very lucky :p

Back