Hanging my head in shame and coming back for like the millionth time

I remember last time round I did this I lost 7 stone in 6 months and looked so much better-and felt better too :) I tried to not buy too much stuff but found I had to buy trousers every 2 months as they would just be too big and baggy even with a belt-they'd sag around the bottom area.I'm hoping to have lost 5 stone by Christmas which is just under half way.I won't be buying too much in the sales as I'd rather save up for when I get to goal.

I remember last time round I did this I lost 7 stone in 6 months and looked so much better-and felt better too :) I tried to not buy too much stuff but found I had to buy trousers every 2 months as they would just be too big and baggy even with a belt-they'd sag around the bottom area.I'm hoping to have lost 5 stone by Christmas which is just under half way.I won't be buying too much in the sales as I'd rather save up for when I get to goal.

Yeah same here I stared last week at 16.2, so I'm hoping to be around 10.7 ish by Xmas and I know I can only get there with s&s so I will be joining you very soon but for now I'll keep checking in to see how your getting on as I'm in the ww forum at the mo seen as that's the diet I'm following at the mo to get my appetite under control then getting into ketosis won't be such a chore I tried 3 times in the past 3 weeks and failed miserably so I need to do it this way first! Yeah sounds like a plan you could treat yourself along the way to a new top or something rather than jan sales :)

I failed totally on ww.But then I have appetite problems anyway in that I never feel full so conventional diets don't work for me.

I failed totally on ww.But then I have appetite problems anyway in that I never feel full so conventional diets don't work for me.

Yeah I know what you mean but I'm just way to tired and run down to start a vlcd just yet! I'm on iron tablets now so hopefully will perk up and get sorted! I need this bloody weight off I hate it! X

Yeah I know what you mean but I'm just way to tired and run down to start a vlcd just yet! I'm on iron tablets now so hopefully will perk up and get sorted! I need this bloody weight off I hate it! X

I actually found the diet didn't make any difference to how tired I was feeling.TBH I'm permanently exhausted anyway despite my iron levels being OK but I do have thyroid issues and take thyroxine daily and nothing helps the tiredness.So you might find that being on a vlcd has no effect on how tired you are and you may be one of those people who get more energy on it after a few weeks.I think us mums are just tired all the time anyway.

Day 4 today...feeling positive today.Have got past the worst I think as I generally get into ketosis quite quicky.Looking forward to new clothes :)

How's today gone for you? x x

I actually found the diet didn't make any difference to how tired I was feeling.TBH I'm permanently exhausted anyway despite my iron levels being OK but I do have thyroid issues and take thyroxine daily and nothing helps the tiredness.So you might find that being on a vlcd has no effect on how tired you are and you may be one of those people who get more energy on it after a few weeks.I think us mums are just tired all the time anyway.

Day 4 today...feeling positive today.Have got past the worst I think as I generally get into ketosis quite quicky.Looking forward to new clothes :)

Yeah that's true I long for the day that I get a full 8 hours kip which may actually be this Saturday as mum is having little one over night for the first time eeeeek! But me and my oh are over due s good night out & it's our friends wedding so needs must! Are you ketosis now? That's always the hardest part for me but once I'm in it the weight just flies off :) how have you found it so far? What's your s&s diary called? I'll add you :)

I don't have a diary-I'm kind of using this thread as one LOL

I'm doing well :) 100% and it's day 6 or day 5 or errr whatever day it is...hang on...started Friday I think.Yep day 5.Can you believe I had to check the date on my ticker LOL.I'm feeling OK-bit tired but I always feel tired so it's no worse then usual.No constipation which is good but I do have a shot of aloe vera gel in the morning and I have found that really makes a difference.The meals make it so much easier to stick to as well.I struggled before with only soups and shakes.I love the cottage pie meal and the curry.They're all nice though.Weight is going down nicely but I'm not posting it till Friday :)
I am so looking forward to my trousers falling down.:DHonestly I'm so determined this time.

Today I have baked biscuits and cupcakes and cooked soup and a second course for the kids...and not had even a tiny mouthful :) Yay me!!

Sounds like things are going well! Looking forward to seeing how you have done this week :) must have been the day for baking, I didn't some after work too!

The kids really liked the cakes :) And the biscuits are all gone LOL.I need to bake some more today for my Aunt as it's her birthday

Official weigh in today-lost 16 pounds :) I'm happy with that!

Is that 16lb in one week?! wow! You're doing brilliantly!

I'm starting again when I go back to work on Wednesday. I feel awful about myself too, having regained loads of weight this year. Nothing fits and I don't feel like 'me'. I think I'm in the right frame of mind now (been dithering and missing about all year) and have a school reunion in the first week of November to aim for...

Hi there - the school reunion will help keep you focused!!
Maybe stick a photo on the fridge or a big sign reminding you why you are doing this. And distract yourself loads! I find these forums help! Or I go for a walk (without my purse! - so I'm not tempted to swing by the shops!)
Just think how much slimmer you will be by the time that reunion comes round!!
Good luck hun!! X

Yep very.I'm even more pleased with the fact that I haven't cheated once.:)

4 packs a day.I can't do it with the meal :)

Back