• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hanging my head in shame

Hello ladies,

Anyone remember me from earlier this year (probably not as I wasn't a very prolific poster anyway). I was on CD from February - end of May and lost a good 5 stones (6 stones at my "slimmest"), I felt amazing, both physically and mentally. I felt completely in control. Then beginning of June I fainted and somehow I got it into my head that that was because of Sole Source, I started eating and was on and off the diet in June. In July and August I went completely off it and put on almost 2 stones. I was on holiday the first two weeks of August and promised myself to get back on plan once back from holiday, that didn't happen (stress at work etc) and then I promised myself to get back on plan 1st September, well it's now the second and I'm still eating. The last 2 weeks I started every day with a chocolate mint shake and then a choc tetra for lunch but by 2pm I'm in the kitchen at work stuffing my face with chocolate and crisps (we get a lot of free food at work).

I really want to get back on plan now, I realize that my overeating also has a psychological cause so I'm making an appointment with a councillor / therapist to work through the underlying causes but at the same time I want to lose the weight.

Tomorrow will be a new start for me. Posting here helped me earlier this year to stay focussed and get through the difficult moments so I'll use this again.

I have a medical check up tomorrow so need to fast until 10am, I'm dreading it as I know the doctor will hassle me about my weight.

Good luck everyone with the restart!

Love, Agnes x
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi, and welcome back to the forum. Good luck on your weightloss journey.

Strong women stay slim
Its getting to the end of each day on this diet !
Just think of how good you felt before on SS and bring taht feeling back !
Post away
So true JMC, I know that if I can just make it through day 1 I'll be fine, it's just getting there that is so hard. I don't remember it being this hard first time round! Onwards and upwards, it's the only way to go.

Strong women stay slim
Thats it , one time is never the same as another .
Maybe post on here when feeling you may do it again and the feeling of eating will pass its just getting over that feeling .
Well hello possums! Day 1 of my restart and I made it till 3pm, it's been ages since I held it out for so long. I had a medical check up this morning (a company benefit we get once a year), I was pleasantly surprised that the doctor was supportive of CD and congratulated me on the weight loss, she admitted losing 2 stone on a similar plan (I didn't ask if it was CD).

I had my first tetra around 11am, then one around 1pm and next one will be 5pm, I felt fine this morning but am feeling a bit "space out" now, I remember this feeling from first time round, I know it will pass.

I'm going to furniture shopping tonight so it will be a long day...

Take care everyone x

Strong women stay slim
yes soon be bed time and you can say .... I made it yeah !
Just keep working on why you want this !
Hi agnes good luck with the restart, and remember you did it once, and lost 5 stone so you can do it again!! You've proved it!!
Good luck seeing the counsellor/therapist x
Hows it going Agnes? You ok?