Hangover from hell, want to eat!

shellywelly1983

Aiming for thin at 30!
Well I made the mistake of drinking far too much last night - luckily it all ended up in the toilet bowl - which is great as hopefully not done too much damage.

But the thing is I am so hungry now, managed to force some bacon and egg down earlier. I now really want to eat, but the problem is I am craving mcdonalds desperately! I would only have a happy meal if I went, but trying to avoid it.

My old hangover cure used to be some fries and a milkshake - I know the milkshake is a bad idea, any great low syn or syn free hangover cures that anyone can advise? The other thing I am craving is peanut butter so I am guessing that its salty things I am in need of.

I threw up a jacket potato yesterday so don't think thats wise! The chips sound a possibility - maybe some homemade cheesy chips, the prob is I need to go out and get potatoes, worry is that I would go passed mc donalds on the way!! x

Try the peanut curry, or a Egg McMuffin by following the link below....

SW chips and gravy, if im hungover i do tend to neglect the supefree but if having something like that stops me getting a mcdonalds mishake (over 20 syns for medium)!! i think it can only be a good thing x

Back